Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn of

Options

Replies

• cuquee
    cuquee Posts: 8
    Options
    I love my curves and (not that I date women) but I think it is attractive on us. :) I agree with mcrow24...I think if you are lean and have muscle definition it looks good other than just being skinny..I love Regina King's body...and Angela Basset...both with curves but yet lean and some crazy muscle definition. It all boils down to what it looks like on you and how you feel about yourself.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah babycakes! I find all women attractive! thin, thick, skinny curvy, voluptous........ :bigsmile:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I wish my curvy figure was appreciated! The only thing I've been called is "proportional." <--- THAT is not a compliment, that's a cop-out! haha! I've also been told that I would be so much prettier if I were skinny. Blehh.. Whatever, I'm awesome. :bigsmile:
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options

I love the very fit chicks too. Jamie Eason is a 10/10 fit chick.....I could look at her all day.

Except for that god-awful fake tan!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I definitely think thin women are more attractive. I think it's gross if they're sickly thin though. Men on the other hand....I prefer them chubby :blushing:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Heh... treading water carefully....

I think there is a wide range of what looks good. I think that women who are very very lean look good if they lift weights and have muscle definition. "Supermodels" are too skinny with no definition and look like sticks. I also appreciate some curves.

Every women looks different though and holds weight differently so I think its all about what you like and find a man who likes you that way :)

I love the very fit chicks too. Jamie Eason is a 10/10 fit chick.....I could look at her all day.

Jamie-Eason.jpg
    [/quote]

I must be diffrent because I would not want to look like her at all,she also needs to lay off the tanner lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I wish my curvy figure was appreciated! The only thing I've been called is "proportional." <--- THAT is not a compliment, that's a cop-out! haha! I've also been told that I would be so much prettier if I were skinny. Blehh.. Whatever, I'm awesome. :bigsmile:

Once again.....women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful.....................skinny, curvy, thick, thin Its all good!
    I like em all!

shake and bake babycakes!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    honestly? super-skinny is usually a turn-off. i usually think, "poor girl. i wonder what's wrong with her. hope she gets better".
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Toned and on the slimmer end of things.

Not thin with no muscle, though.
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options

I think there is a wide range of what looks good. I think that women who are very very lean look good if they lift weights and have muscle definition. "Supermodels" are too skinny with no definition and look like sticks. I also appreciate some curves.

Every women looks different though and holds weight differently so I think its all about what you like and find a man who likes you that way :)

Jamie-Eason.jpg

I must be diffrent because I would not want to look like her at all,she also needs to lay off the tanner lol
    [/quote]

She is probably at the top of the list for 10/10 for me... YES I dont like the tanner, but she isnt that tan, its the rub on tanner they use prior to body building shoots to help in the lighting to show muscle definition...

She is typically a bit whiter
    1VFCM0M6KH3a9TrXUhER1nsFzthes1937.jpeg
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those thin / skinny women who would LOVE to have a few more curves on her body....Trying to gain the weight and then tone up, so I can look a whole lot sexier!

Been interesting reading this thread and will have to check back in at some point to get the overall conclusion. :happy:
  • Clw927
    Clw927 Posts: 26
    Options
    I will put my little two cents in...

There has never been one man in my life who liked skinny girls. Most of them don't mind looking at them.... but they like to look at ALL women... even ones society considers "too big" etc... but when it comes to love/sex/attraction etc... 100% of them love gals with curves...and even if the girl a bit curvier than what is considered healthy... they still said confidence, smile and "assets" as someone put it on here earlier...was what got their attention more than anything else.

I really, really wish more young girls would stop paying attention to unhealthy fashion models who are airbrushed in the magazines, or too thin celebrities... :/
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

She is probably at the top of the list for 10/10 for me... YES I dont like the tanner, but she isnt that tan, its the rub on tanner they use prior to body building shoots to help in the lighting to show muscle definition...

She is typically a bit whiter
    1VFCM0M6KH3a9TrXUhER1nsFzthes1937.jpeg
    [/quote]

Even without the tanner I still wouldnt want to look like her or Jillian Michales,everyone has there own thing they like and I dont like the overly fit look.Not to say I like the really skinny look because it would look silly on me . But I really dont think Jamie Eason is very femmine looking and I will probobly catch alot of flack for that,but to each their own lol
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My opinion is if someone is so skinny that their bones are sticking out, that that is very unattractive! My goal right now is 150 which I was in highschool!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This discussion is hard because, what is considered skinny? What is curvy?

I've been small all my life, and it took me awhile to realize, that even though I am small, I still have curves. They might not be Beyonce, curves, but they're there.

I sit here, reading the thread, and some of your posts don't speak to my experience.

At one point of my life, I was VERY thin, even thinner than now. And, I was never without a boyfriend. I never needed to pursue anyone when I was. Boys/men flirt all of the time. So, men don't just like to look at thin women because they look at all women. Some do find them attractive.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I prefer a bit of meat on my women. My personal goal is to be a size 6-8, tone my muscles, but keep my curves.

You and me and Christina Hendricks all the way, girl!!
  • jillwaller
    jillwaller Posts: 82
    Options
    I (and I think most people on average) tend to find the middle amount most attractive- people who are skinny, but not boney, and curvy, but not overly so. I think looking healthy is most important, and a little bit of muscle tone looks nice. The most attractive a woman can be to me is when she has a chest and a butt both larger than her waist, but neither are just huge. I saw someone earlier said something about waist-hip ratio, and that's certainly true. Research shows that men typically prefer a 70% ratio (that's what Marilyn Monroe had!) on women.
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes cobaltis.. thanks for posting that! Eason has an amazing physique. The photo looks a tad altered in her waist area, but nevertheless, a very fine specimen. :smokin: :smokin:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    But I really dont think Jamie Eason is very femmine looking and I will probobly catch alot of flack for that,but to each their own lol

I guess that depends on what people perceive "feminine" should look like or be. I can see how some people would find her incredibly attractive. Admittedly, she does nothing for me. I see prettier women in my everyday life in London...
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    But I really dont think Jamie Eason is very femmine looking and I will probobly catch alot of flack for that,but to each their own lol

I guess that depends on what people perceive "feminine" should look like or be. I can see how some people would find her incredibly attractive. Admittedly, she does nothing for me. I see prettier women in my everyday life in London...

She does nothing for me as well.

And curves win over bones any day.