Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn of

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    But I really dont think Jamie Eason is very femmine looking and I will probobly catch alot of flack for that,but to each their own lol

I guess that depends on what people perceive "feminine" should look like or be. I can see how some people would find her incredibly attractive. Admittedly, she does nothing for me. I see prettier women in my everyday life in London...

True,everybody has diffrent views on what they like and that was only mine
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Generally women who are too thin just don't do it for me.

There has been one exception, my ex, I can't remember for certain but I'm sure she was about 112lbs - 116lbs and about 5ft 7/8. (that could all be wrong btw) She was certainly undrweight and had problems with regular periods due to this.

The first time we were intimate I was shocked to be honest, i think she could see the look of shock in my face. Her pelvis was so sticky out my first thought was , "****, she's dislocated something". I still found her (very) attractive despite her weight but thats more to do with being in love I guess.

She told me that since leaving home and going to Uni she'd lost lots of weight just because she wasn't eating home-cooked meals and was working hard and just ate lot of snacks but not necessarily regular meals. To be fair, she could eat loads tho, I mean - she could eat me under the table (so to speak) I don't know how she put it all away

On another note, her weight upset her because she lost alot in her breasts and she felt so self conscious about it, she kept asking me for reassurance and even said she wanted to have surgery! I did my best during the time I knew her to put her off this but god knows what she's done by now.

Anyway, she was the exception - some women I see make me cringe they're so tiny - it's not even healthy slim with muscle etc it's just skin and bones

nik
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    How thin we talking?

This is what I think of when we say thin... No curves.

lakme-fashion-week-also-bans-thin-models_14.jpg

Personally, I'd prefer the two on the right!

Skinny+vs+Curvy+Malia+Sarai.jpg
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I think that hip to waist to chest ratio is important. If you are built like a rail that's not attractive. If you are built like a block, that's not attractive. If you are build like a basketball, that's not attractive.

Hour glass? YUP, THAT's ATTRACTIVE. Even if you are a overweight you look pretty good if you have a relative hour glass shape.

Good to know. I fit in here somewhere.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    But I really dont think Jamie Eason is very femmine looking and I will probobly catch alot of flack for that,but to each their own lol

I guess that depends on what people perceive "feminine" should look like or be. I can see how some people would find her incredibly attractive. Admittedly, she does nothing for me. I see prettier women in my everyday life in London...

True,everybody has diffrent views on what they like and that was only mine

Yep... everyone's goals are different. Jamie Eason was/is my inspiration. She is fit with lean muscle AND curves. Not to sound rude but I could care less what anyone else thinks. I realize some will find me too muscle-y. I'm ok with that. I did this for me. My husband is the only one who is going to be seeing/experiencing the goods anyway and he ain't complaining! ;)

Anyways... isn't it great to know that for every body type out there... there is someone who will be attracted to it!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    How thin we talking?

This is what I think of when we say thin... No curves.

lakme-fashion-week-also-bans-thin-models_14.jpg

Personally, I'd prefer the two on the right!

Skinny+vs+Curvy+Malia+Sarai.jpg

Just a thin / skinny jumping in.......

Personally, the first pic is definately too thin, especially for her height.

I would class myself as the first girl in the second pic (mayble with a little less weight).

Bearing in mind that I am 4'11" - small in height.

I think that as long as you are in proportion to your height etc, and look healthy, then you're attractive.

Personally, the best I ever looked was after my son was born. I weighed 119 lbs AFTER gaining 42 lbs through pregnancy.
    After I had my son, i dropped down to 98 lbs.
    Back then my ex partner said I looked the most healthiest and more attractive than he had seen me before. I looked good and felt great and my ex loved my new body. But ONLY because I was healthier.

At the moment, I'm at about 79.4 lbs (the weight I was before I conceived). My goal weight is actually 108 lbs, but some of that I'd like to turn into a little bit of tone. In retrospect I don't have that much to gain. Looking at my current profile pic - I don't look too unhealthy, even though I'm classed as an unhealthy weight right now.......something to think about. Bearing in mind that I am 4'11".

What I'm trying to say is, that as long as you look healthy, then you are attractive. The other bit of attractiveness falls into personality etc.

Don't know why I posted all that, but just a few figures etc to look at the thin / skinny side of things. It's not all bad. :smile:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I think that hip to waist to chest ratio is important. If you are built like a rail that's not attractive. If you are built like a block, that's not attractive. If you are build like a basketball, that's not attractive.

Hour glass? YUP, THAT's ATTRACTIVE. Even if you are a overweight you look pretty good if you have a relative hour glass shape.

I've actually read quite a few studies where they have found that what men subconsciously find most sexually attractive is the hips to waist ratio.

Wooo hooo!!! Score one for me!!!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Some muscle on a woman is so sexy.. I was stick thin several years ago, and I would much rather have muscles and have to go from a size 0 to 2.

01.jpg
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have a girl crush on Jillian Michaels. She's muscular, but not like a body builder... although it may be like a Stolkholm Syndrome-thing from doing the 30DS. :laugh:

Seriously though, I think fit is hot. Not like ripped (not my thing), but healthy looking... and the same for guys. No offense to body builders (I mean, good for you), but I like fit, but not over-done dudes.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    Just wondering...all you lovely guys and ladies here.
    So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like this.
    http://tinyurl.com/3wnvg5n
    And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
    I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.
    But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
    PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.
    Do you care about what women think? or Men? I don't like skinny. Most of my male friends don't either.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options

I love the very fit chicks too. Jamie Eason is a 10/10 fit chick.....I could look at her all day.

Jamie-Eason.jpg
    [/quote]She's cool. But some prefer Salma Hayek.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

She's cool. But some prefer Salma Hayek.

Certainly. As I said curves look good. I was just saying that super fit is also attractive.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Skinny and thin do nothing for me. Thick in the right places is best. Muscular is great too. Supermodel skinny is not something anyone any one I know is into.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the comment about very thin women looking better when fully dressed. I think clothes are meant to fit someone very thin with no curve (think about all the women who have big boobs or a bubble butt, there are no clothes alive that will ever fit right!).

I also think they tend to look better on camera. That's why models are so thin...because in the end...the little bit of rib, or spine can be air brushed out, leaving them with this perfectly flat stomach, a nice jaw line etc. But then have you ever seen them in a real photo (like a pepperoni photo)....they always look ill to me.

I personally think girls with some curve look best, especially ones with nice butts! I'm super jealous of my friend who has like the best butt in the world hahaha.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Generally women who are too thin just don't do it for me.

There has been one exception, my ex, I can't remember for certain but I'm sure she was about 112lbs - 116lbs and about 5ft 7/8. (that could all be wrong btw) She was certainly undrweight and had problems with regular periods due to this.

The first time we were intimate I was shocked to be honest, i think she could see the look of shock in my face. Her pelvis was so sticky out my first thought was , "****, she's dislocated something". I still found her (very) attractive despite her weight but thats more to do with being in love I guess.

She told me that since leaving home and going to Uni she'd lost lots of weight just because she wasn't eating home-cooked meals and was working hard and just ate lot of snacks but not necessarily regular meals. To be fair, she could eat loads tho, I mean - she could eat me under the table (so to speak) I don't know how she put it all away

On another note, her weight upset her because she lost alot in her breasts and she felt so self conscious about it, she kept asking me for reassurance and even said she wanted to have surgery! I did my best during the time I knew her to put her off this but god knows what she's done by now.

Anyway, she was the exception - some women I see make me cringe they're so tiny - it's not even healthy slim with muscle etc it's just skin and bones

nik

I think your story brings up a good point...peoples idea of attractive/sexy etc changes when they are in love.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    ...bah double post.
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like curves. My wife likes skinny, but I like a little "badonkadonk" !!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    If she is so skinny that she looks like skelator, no way. Need some curves and toned. I wouldn't care if a girl was 110 or 180, as long as she looked good.
  • Devani34
    Devani34 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    in the famous words of one Sir Mix A Lot

Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
    to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

Baby got back!

LOL....I love that song!!! HA HA HA :laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    in the famous words of one Sir Mix A Lot

Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
    to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

Baby got back!

LOL....I love that song!!! HA HA HA :laugh:

I think we'd be surprised about how many chicks shake it to that song when nobody is looking. :laugh: