Options
    @CurvyEmmy
    Personally, muscular.
    But not like shredded, if that makes sense 🤔

:'(

• threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Something I read recently. In general, men are more attracted to women on the slimmer side of the scale. However, the majority of men are NOT attracted to "catwalk skinny". I think, as a man, that is true for the majority of men.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    threewins wrote: »
    Something I read recently. In general, men are more attracted to women on the slimmer side of the scale. However, the majority of men are NOT attracted to "catwalk skinny". I think, as a man, that is true for the majority of men.

Could some of the guys here post some pictures to show the difference?

Like, how slim is too skinny?

How chubby is too fat?
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Personally for me, between 15%-30% is what I like.
    yofq520he847.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I remember when I had boobs you could tell were there. :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    But dill pickles are so delicious
  • break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Personally for me, between 15%-30% is what I like.
    yofq520he847.jpeg

Could we get some pics of +50%? Maybe up to 100%? Still deciding.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    But dill pickles are so delicious

We still have chocolate in the office. Can someone *please* send us some real food?!?!

(Also, I like the color of Ms. 35%'s bikini.)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I ate half a jar of dill pickle spears today. It was amazing. Also I always hated that graphic because it’s just not accurate and 35 and 40% look like they should be switched anyway
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I ate half a jar of dill pickle spears today. It was amazing. Also I always hated that graphic because it’s just not accurate and 35 and 40% look like they should be switched anyway

I think 25% and 30% should be switched too!

Huge difference in appearance between a shredded 10-12% and an anorexic 10-12% too. I'm sure not all super low BF women are bodybuilders.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options
    the analyzing and the overanalyzing of all bodies but especially women’s bodies makes me *kitten* bananas. Thigh gaps and thigh creases and hip dips and *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*. Just shut the *kitten* up

Pickles are still good though
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    the analyzing and the overanalyzing of all bodies but especially women’s bodies makes me *kitten* bananas. Thigh gaps and thigh creases and hip dips and *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*. Just shut the *kitten* up

And it seems everyone feels free to put in their opinion and judgement. It makes me sad that some women really care about this and feel they should allow a man to judge them solely on their appearance. Ya I don't want to be a blob but there cause I don't like how it feels and I don't want to buy all new clothes 😂. I think I'm too old for discussions like this

Pickles are delish. I always get extra picked on my McDouble. Annoys my family cause I'm the "special order" person
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

And it seems everyone feels free to put in their opinion and judgement. It makes me sad that some women really care about this and feel they should allow a man to judge them solely on their appearance. Ya I don't want to be a blob but there cause I don't like how it feels and I don't want to buy all new clothes 😂. I think I'm too old for discussions like this

Pickles are delish. I always get extra picked on my McDouble. Annoys my family cause I'm the "special order" person
    This was a really nice addition to the conversation❤️
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Over analyzing of women’s bodies you say? Do you not realize 1 in 4 men are virgins?
    Women are waaaaay more analytical when Jr comes to judging a man’s body than men are when it comes to judging females. Men get what they can. Women get what they want.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options

This was a really nice addition to the conversation❤️

You're gonna start being "that" person getting extra pickles aren't you 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Over analyzing of women’s bodies you say? Do you not realize 1 in 4 men are virgins?
    Women are waaaaay more analytical when Jr comes to judging a man’s body than men are when it comes to judging females. Men get what they can. Women get what they want.
    cool