LTL Challenge (Turquoise) *Closed Group*

Options
KnottyJen
KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
Hi Girls,
So glad to be on a team with you ladies!!! So, let's get down to business, shall we????

I'm happy to step up and be our team captain, but I'm equally happy to let one of you do it, since I'll be trying to organize all of the groups. Is there anyone else that might like to do it?

Also - does anyone have any suggestions for a team name?? I'm real good at voting, not so good at creative ideas. :smile:

Replies

• Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I would love to Jen, but i just realized i am in 3 challenges so i dont know if i can juggle all that. So if someone else would rather than thatd be great! Also im not good with coming up with names either. I like to vote lol, but ill think of some anyways, who knows something might strike me!
  • sammy084
    sammy084 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you would like to be Team Captain, I fully support it! I'm so excited to be apart of this!! Lets do this girls!!

As for a team name.... Hmm.. I am going to have to brain storm on something catchy. :)
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone =)
    I think you make a wonderful team captain but if its to much for you- I will give it a shot. As far as names---what about:

Healthy Steps
    Pounds Down
    Healthy Bound
    Losing Lots (stinking with the challenge theme)
    Destined to Lose
    Divas Losing BIG

Im not real good with names either...just throwing it out there!

Asia =)
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello my totally awesome teammates!!! Jen if you got to much going on I don't mind being Captain as I'm not doing any other challenges as such. So filling is no biggie for me, but you are pretty stinkin awesome if I do say so myself. ;) hee hee

As for a team name I borrowed a bit some Asia ;)

I only got one name that came to mind. How about

Diva's Size Off

I will keep thinking of some names do we have a theme of sorts or one we want to stick with?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Well, it looks like a lot of the teams are trying to incorporate the color that I gave in their team name. I will admit that I gave US my favorite color, but it's REALLLY hard to incorporate TURQUOISE in a team name....lol Maybe aqua? But it's totally not required. I'll see if I have some time to put on my thinking cap tomorrow and come up with some good ones.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Oh! And if everyone is okay with Kinda keeping track of our numbers for us, I think that would be great!! Between Knotty Girls and managing this challenge, I think that should be plenty!!!

Some name ideas (I take no credit for these.....I am a pretty good googler, though! :laugh: )

The Meltaways
    Weight Strippers
    Power Puff Girls
    All Spices
    Curvettes
  • asiavenetia
    Options
    Ooh Jen~ I my vote is on Weight Strippers!
  • sammy084
    Options
    I also vote for Weight Strippers!!! Love it!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Options
    I like that Diva was mentioned a few times.... How about Diva Meltaways?
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Options
    NVM... Didnt see we already have a team with a "diva" name.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Peanuts (it's a term of endearment...Just go with it....),
    The official Week 1 post is up:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/302833-lots-to-lose-challenge-week-1
  • Kinda79
    Options
    Sorry for being absent had an emergency family issue I've been dealing with today. Okay so we need a name asap!

So I'm not a big fan of the Weight Strippers name but we really need to come up with something quick.

I'm partial to the Curvettes but I really liked the Diva Meltaways but alas we already have some Diva's soooooo what do we think here?

Here's some name ideas off the net with a twist or two.

Aqua Gals
    Calorie Killers
    Amazing Meltaways

Okay I didn't find to much sorry to say but lets come up with something.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I like Curvettes, too.

BTW, Ladies - I got my 50 crunches in this morning after yelling at Jillian. *giggles* Will definitely be under cals today, too.

Kinda, what is the easiest way for this to work for you? Would you like us to PM you or post in here? Do you prefer something saying 'I walked 2 miles and completed the exercise & nutrition challenges for the day' & let you figure out the points? Or would it be easier for each of us to figure out our own points and let you know the total?

In the end, all I need from you is the total number of points for the whole team at the end of the day.
  • Kinda79
    Options
    I like Curvettes, too.

BTW, Ladies - I got my 50 crunches in this morning after yelling at Jillian. *giggles* Will definitely be under cals today, too.

Kinda, what is the easiest way for this to work for you? Would you like us to PM you or post in here? Do you prefer something saying 'I walked 2 miles and completed the exercise & nutrition challenges for the day' & let you figure out the points? Or would it be easier for each of us to figure out our own points and let you know the total?

In the end, all I need from you is the total number of points for the whole team at the end of the day.

I'm down with the PM thing as I find that easier and just tell me how far you walked for the day and if you completed the challenges. I can figure it out from there and send it to you. Great job on the getting your 50 crunches in I'm heading off to do mine here soon. It's just now 9 am for me so our time differences might be a pain once in a while I'm thinking. lol
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I think I'm going to update the challenge spreadsheet in the morning. That way, any time zone differences shouldn't affect anything. And I'll always post the weekly challenge threads the night before for the same reason.
  • asiavenetia
    Options
    Hi ladies =)

I was in a meeting all morning which prevented me from responding. Have we decided on a name yet? I also like Curvettes!
  • Kinda79
    Options
    Awesome!! So that's 3 for Curvettes where's my other 2 hottie's and what's your opinions? Does Curvette's work for everyone?

I just slammed out some awesome cals on my Elliptical just need to figure out how much I walked as my machine is a old one my distance was 2246 but I have no idea how many miles that is so off to search the net for some info. Keep up the awesome work ladies you are all super amazing!!

Curvy and proud baby! :)
  • sammy084
    Options
    Sorry ladies I am home sick today, so it took me awhile to get online :( But I am also voting for curvettes. :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I will poke Nikki about the name Curvettes.

Sammy - I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kinda - I also need to figure out how long the pool is that I go to! I doubt that it's "regulation" or anything like that....But the pool (at least for now) is where I get most of my distance in...Hmmmmmm....
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Options
    Curvettes is good for me :) Sorry i dont get on the threads very often... Unless Jen reminds me :) i just dont know why i tend to forget about them.