Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LTL Challenge (Turquoise) *Closed Group*

Replies

• asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Hi ladies
    My vote would have to be Sunday too. I just committed myself to Zumba on Tuesdays.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Okay it looks like we have 3 for Sunday so let's do this.

Sunday rest/water day

Nikki since 3 of us are going to be slamming it out on Tuesday's why don't you just take it easy on Tuesday's so you can have plenty of time with your man. With so many of us kicking some booty on Tuesday we can more than cover you, so snuggle with your man and don't worry about ANY big burns on Tuesday. As a team we are more than happy to help cover so you and your guy can get that much needed quality time. And as your Captain I mean it! ;) I got my eye on you missy! LOL

So my other Curvette's Tuesdays will be our big day's to help make sure that Nikki keeps her snuggle time in!! ;)

Does that work for everyone? Nikki you don't count because you are on strict snuggle time with you man on Tuesday's. LMAO ;) Per Captain's orders! ;)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Nikki you don't count because you are on strict snuggle time with you man on Tuesday's. LMAO ;) Per Captain's orders! ;)

LOL!!! LOVE IT! And totally agreed, from your other captain, too!!! ;-)

Well, then that means TODAY is our rest day, Ladies!!!! :laugh:
  • Kinda79
    Nikki you don't count because you are on strict snuggle time with you man on Tuesday's. LMAO ;) Per Captain's orders! ;)

LOL!!! LOVE IT! And totally agreed, from your other captain, too!!! ;-)

Well, then that means TODAY is our rest day, Ladies!!!! :laugh:

Yea we ROCK!!! So rest up Curvette's and enjoy the day but drink your water ladies. 9 cups of water today! :)
  • I know that I am new but i totally agree with jen and kinda we can totally push ourselfs on Tuesday so nicki can have time with her man have to keep them fires burning lol Does anyone know the amount of sodium u r to get in a day so i can set mine for tomorrow? Good luck everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

9576207.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    I am truly in tears. You all are so fricken amazing!! Love ya! *muah*
  • Kinda79
    I am truly in tears. You all are so fricken amazing!! Love ya! *muah*

You are amazing to lady! Glad to have you on our team as well as a fellow Knotty Girl teammate. Love ya to babe! *Muah* :)
  • Kinda79
    I know that I am new but i totally agree with jen and kinda we can totally push ourselfs on Tuesday so nicki can have time with her man have to keep them fires burning lol Does anyone know the amount of sodium u r to get in a day so i can set mine for tomorrow? Good luck everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

Real quick you don't need to put your ticker information on your posts as it makes it show up twice okay, just under your signature tab. :)

Okay are you using the Food Diary? Usually you are allowed 2500 mg of sodium per day but tomorrow's Monday challenges are - under your calories - 50 Dumbell Flys and try and exercise. Each 20 mins of exercise = 10 points so if you workout for 60 mins that's 30 points total. Not including the daily nutrition and exercise challenges, which are 5 points for nutrition and 10 points for exercise.

:) Welcome again my dear now lets kick some calorie booty! :) Go Curvette's Go!!
  • LOL i didnt even notice it thanz kinda ill fix it thanx:embarassed:
  • Hey Guys just wanted to thank Nicki for sending the rain it has cooled down here alot and u managed not to send any lighting great job thanx. Good luck girls we can do this. and Kinda thank you again for being so kind my ranting is done i cleared all the negitivaty out of my life Heres to a good week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Kinda79
    Ah my gorgeous super awesome amazing ladies! I love ya all! So we are doing amazing and sitting at 1st place right now. Yay!! I'm soooo stinkin proud of you all for getting your exercises in and doing the daily challenges. Great job!

Nellie girl I'm glad you finally got rid of your negativity I know that will make you feel 10 times better. You are doing great and I'm super proud of you! :)

So tomorrow is Wednesday and our Daily Challenges are Under Carbs and 50 Forward Lunges, which I know we can all do, so lets keep up the amazing job!

Go Curvette's!!!

Curvy and Proud!! :)
  • Kinda79
    Okay ladies! We've have dropped to 2nd place, them Dropping Diva's are kicking some serious calories booty!

We are doing really good gals and I'm really proud of ya as all you girls are doing AWESOME! Keep up the great work!

Tomorrow is Thursday so we have 50 dumbells coming up and stay under our calories! Also this is the last day of week 2 so pretty soon we will have a new week to work on. So lets make our last day super awesome and lets get in some awesome burns!

Go Curvette's! :)
  • KnottyJen
    Woot woot!! Let's get it Girls!!! We can beat those Divas!!! :-)
  • Hey everyone just checking in was wondering if we r taken sunday off again this week or if its goin to be different just plaining a family day well really just school shopping for one teen and two tweens lord help me be glad when they go back to school lol take care and lets kick some butt this week good luck!!!!!
  • Kinda79
    Ah my little Curvette's! You are all doing really well and I'm VERY proud of all of you. :) Yes, we are sticking with the previous schedule having Sunday be our water/rest day. We have only 3 days left in week 3 so lets keep going my lovelies and keep doing the amazing job that you are.

Go Curvette's! :happy:
  • KnottyJen
    Hey Girlies!!! We're in first place!!! Let's keep it up!!!!!
  • Kinda79
    Great job this week my gorgeous ladies! I'm super proud of all of you and am looking forward to another great week together. :)

To find out about next weeks goals here is the thread link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321310-ltl-challenge-week-4

Go Curvette's!

Curvy and Proud! ;)
  • Kinda79
    Let's burn a big on today ladies! Today's workout is 50 skater squats and make sure to stay under carbs!

We had a really bad burn yesterday so let's step it up a bit and burn it out ladies! I know you can and just think all this exercise is benefiting you as well as your team. So let's dig deep, find our fighting skills and burn it up.

I super proud of all the work you ladies have done and am proud to be your Captain!

Go Curvette's!
  • KnottyJen
    Woot woot! Looks like the pool is going to be closed tonight, so I'm going to be spending some time at the gym tonight. 45 minutes @ Zumba & at least an hour and 15 at the gym. I'm pledging 75 points tonight!!! BRING IT!!! :-D
  • :smile: Thanx kinda for all of the encouragement its so helpful to get our butts movin We can do this Today is a new day Hope everyone has a great day of burnin lol ttyl :drinker: