Weapons of Mass Reduction : Team August Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    10min body sculpt--10min leg and butt sculpt--20 WATP cardio (1mile)--50 bench presses--3 sets of 21's--120 leg raises--200 abdominal crunches--and I plan on getting in a 3.1 mile bike ride this evening in if the rain holds off :o)

I have completed 325 total crunches so far for the team this week! Thanks to SuzMac--I should be able to contribute a total of 1000 by the end fo the week :o)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    10min body sculpt--10min leg and butt sculpt--20 WATP cardio (1mile)--50 bench presses--3 sets of 21's--120 leg raises--200 abdominal crunches--and I plan on getting in a 3.1 mile bike ride this evening in if the rain holds off :o)

I have completed 325 total crunches so far for the team this week! Thanks to SuzMac--I should be able to contribute a total of 1000 by the end fo the week :o)

YESSSSSS Crystal - KILL IT!!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    All done for the day...challenge completed, will be within calories and over on water and did 50 crunches. :drinker:

So we're not keeping the same team for September? Who's team am I going to be on? :ohwell:
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    Is having a wonderful day today.

60 mins of BL Last chance workout
    25 mins walking on treadmill
    50 Military Press
    3 sets of 21's
    50 crunches (250 total for the week)
    30 mins of walking around town doing errands with my kids.

Working on getting my water in and will be under my calorie goal.

Have a great day everyone.
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    All done for the day...challenge completed, will be within calories and over on water and did 50 crunches. :drinker:

So we're not keeping the same team for September? Who's team am I going to be on? :ohwell:

Send Aloxander a message - she wants some teammates! I don't know if she is going to be a leader but I believe she wants people she "knows" on her team!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Okay... SERIOUSLY.... after those woodchops and squat kicks yesterday, my thighs and buns have SCREAMED everytime I go to sit down on the toilet to pee!!! And with all this water I'm taking in, THAT'S MANY TIMES!!!! lol
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    Okay... SERIOUSLY.... after those woodchops and squat kicks yesterday, my thighs and buns have SCREAMED everytime I go to sit down on the toilet to pee!!! And with all this water I'm taking in, THAT'S MANY TIMES!!!! lol

My pain is right there with you too! I actully moan when I have to sit or stand!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    I killed myself today! But I will be back up and at 'em again tomorrow!!! I am over on protein so I know I'm feeding the muscles the right foods.

Anyways... my exercise:
    21's complete
    military presses complete
    1 mile extra complete
    50 wall pushups complete
    25 leg raises complete
    50 leg raises with crunches complete
    150 regular crunches complete

I've completed 400/1000 crunches towards the extra challenge!
  • brotherjeem
    brotherjeem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    for yesterday...

Food logged and under....
    Water - over 100oz
    walked 2 miles

Sorry I can not complete the pysical challenges due to my pysical condition....walking, bicycling and some weightlifting is my limit due to arthitis in both knees and one hip.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bumpin' this for later. been sick all week but hopefully I'll be able to report some of the challenges done by tonight. I'll DEFINITELY have all of them done by the end of the week, fo shizzle.

I'm a late comer, I hope that's ok. Gary graciously let me on his team after I was removed from my other team inadvertently. I promise I won't let you down!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    51 minutes of Jillian Micheals (HIIT)
    300 pushups
    200--jumping jacks
    100 mountain climbers
    20 lunges
    205 crunches
    30 min c25K (20 min run at 5.2 pace and 10 minute walk at 3.5 pace)

:yawn: :laugh:

I also have complete 530 towards to the crunch challenge so far :wink:
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oh my :ohwell: I am a little behind on posting:

DAY 1 ( 3RD WEEK)
    * 50 squat kicks
    * 3 sets of woodshops* PENDING* (will do them today)
    * Water 64oz
    * Under calorie goal

DAY 2 ( 3RD WEEK)
    * 3.5 miles including the extra one ( bare with me) I just started walking last week :happy:
    * 50 military presses
    * 3 sets of 21s
    * 84oz water
    * Under calorie goal

Day 3 (3RD WEEK) will post tomorrow morning, since I workout late :tongue:

KEEP IT UP WMR :drinker:

5978368.png
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ok so here is the deal ... I used yesterday as my rest day!!!! because work and school were crazy and I had absolutely no time to fit in my workout.... but as we have said life happens and today is my mother-in-law's b-day .... and I have no idea what to do...If I go over to her house for cake (of course without eating any) then I won't have any time to work out since then I have to head overtonight school and after that get homework and work done...

SO... WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????' GO TO THE GYM OR TO MY IN-LAW'S????

and by te way... can sacrificing too much of your personal life to go to the gym actually be counter productive???? will I start resenting the exercise at some point??? am I obsessing????
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ok so here is the deal ... I used yesterday as my rest day!!!! because work and school were crazy and I had absolutely no time to fit in my workout.... but as we have said life happens and today is my mother-in-law's b-day .... and I have no idea what to do...If I go over to her house for cake (of course without eating any) then I won't have any time to work out since then I have to head overtonight school and after that get homework and work done...

SO... WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????' GO TO THE GYM OR TO MY IN-LAW'S????

and by te way... can sacrificing too much of your personal life to go to the gym actually be counter productive???? will I start resenting the exercise at some point??? am I obsessing????
  • toots99
    Options
    am I obsessing????

Yes. One missed day isn't the end of the world.
  • toots99
    Options
    Did the daily challenge-check
    water down-check
    within (by the skin of my teeth!) calories- check!

50 of 200 crunches done (sorry, I forgot about them today!)
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4:

-under calories
    -96oz+ water lost track

*Jumping Jacks 50 x = 1 1 1 1 1 1 1=350+100 **** Total = 450
    *Wall Push Ups 25 x = 1 1 1 1 1 1= 150
    *Mountain Climbers 100
    *Lunges 80
    *Crunches 50
    *Walked/Jogged 2.6 miles

Had so much fun working out today! My kids & love were part of it :)
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    HERE WE GO FOR THE LAST OF THE CHALLENGES FOR AUGUST! I"M SO PROUD OF YOU AND EXPECT TO SEE EACH ONE OF YOU IN THE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE WHEN WE GO TRIBAL!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE!
    Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
    Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
    Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
    Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
    Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain
    climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE
    AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed
    this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one
    setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve
    become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As
    fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes
    with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!
    Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge
    4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for
    crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last
    part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next
    month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking
    back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to
    exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep
    it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!
  • toots99
    Options
    Daily challenge, water and 100 crunches down, bringing my total to 150 crunches for the week. I'll be within my cals too. Point, points, points! :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Options
    Does anyone still need a teammate for next month? I guess I'm without a team. Pick me, I rock it out!