Ripped in 30 w/ Jillian M. Who's in?!?!

Options

Replies

• daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    Options
    W1D3 is done! To be honest I didn't think I could finish it. It's odd because day 1 and 2 didn't result in any pain or soreness but by today I was really feeling it in my thighs and upper arm area. I had to pause the video during some parts to get the movement right because I felt like I was all over the place but It is done!!! I enjoy the cardio and strength much better than the abs part but we gotta do what we gotta do. Dreading the upcoming weeks but here I come!
    You are all doing great, ladies!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    W1D4 for me! My hamstrings have been hurting since day 1! I also purchased Bob Harper's Pure Burn Strength. Has anyone tried that one? I heard the 1 hour exercise is a killer, might try that one on Saturday!
  • kel834
    kel834 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

I did not do 30D shred before, couldn't find it in the stores. I went back to week 1 today for a few more days - will try to do some extra planks moves throughout the day.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Steph62002- I don't know if I'd be able to do a second DVD during this one. I am so wiped afterwards. But more power to you for wanting to try! That is very awesome!!!

As for me, W2D3 today. For some reason, it seems to be getting harder each day? I don't understand. But they say when you can get passed day 4 through each level, then you've got it in the bag! SO If I can make it through tomorrow, I will be good for the following 3 days. It feels like Ripped in 30 flows by much quicker than any of the workouts in 30DS! I like that! Well good luck to the rest of you ladies!!! Its nice to have all of your support!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    W2D4 (11 overall) done! I didn't post yesterday as I had to quickly get it done before speeding off to errands and other things!

I am able to do a lot more of the reps in all of the exercises! I only had to rest a few times in the plank jacks/mountain climbers cardio circuit! Still can't get the hang of those table transitions though! :(

I'm not sore anymore like I was the entire first week and I can tell that my body is toning up nicely! Wow! I even have some muscles in my former limp noodles of arms! HAHA! Can't wait to be done with week two though!

Keep it up everyone! Give it your all!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 3 done! I am still super sore but I know it will get better.
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope im not too late to join in here? Just finished week 1 day 6, am loving this dvd more than the 30ds which i did previously.
  • ts014
    ts014 Posts: 34
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2 today! The workout reminded me of the hardest level on Last Chance Workout. It was all of those plank moves. Doing so many moves on the ground like that doesn't give my HRM a good reading so I didn't have as many calories burned today then with week 1 but I know I am still working my butt off! Plus the first day when you are learning the moves you go a little slower anyway. Those crawling up your leg ab things? I had no idea what I was suppose to be doing there at all!! :laugh:
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    RI30 W2D5 (12 overall) is done! 2 More days of Week 2, thank goodness.. I'm getting a sharp pain around my elbow in my right arm.. I either pulled a muscle or snapped something.. ouch. Can't wait to be finished with this level!

ts014- I am still learning how to do some of the moves ahaha! The table top transitions... I feel like I'm doing them wrong, like the way she says not too!
  • LRA11
    LRA11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Raises hand :) I have the video and would like stay motivated with someone!
  • javalit
    javalit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 Day 3. The hardest parts for me are the push-ups and the obliques. My wrist and elbow get sore from them. I know i have zilch in the upper body strength dept. which accounts for the wrist but I must not be doing the other one right. Has anyone else had that problem?
  • daad13
    Options
    This is not specifically related to Rin30 but I was wondering if any of you had like a little bump in the lower part of your stomach no matter how much weight you lose? I've always had this little bump even if I do lose inches off my waist it still remains there. Are there any exercises that would tighten that area and make the bump go away? I've been doing crunches and planks for years but to no avail
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 4 done. It's getting easier:)
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    W2D4- Finally got my motivation today and buckled down to workout! It felt great minus a few minor interruptions from my 2 year old. I too can make it through more without stopping. But the ab moves in this one are just bumming me out because I just can't get em down! Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day. I won't be able to post until later tomorrow evening, but I hope you all have a good night!
  • ts014
    ts014 Posts: 34
    Options
    W2D2 done! much better calorie burn today because of knowing the moves a little better. think I may have figured out what I was doing wrong with the crawling ab thing too. I was trying to sit the whole way up and do it and not just crunch. I have to learn to block Jillian out a little better too because she's a yapper in this one! It breaks your concentration!
    have a great saturday everyone! :smile:
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    W2D6 done. Thank the heavens there's only one more day of week two for me! I dislike this level a lot and I'm ready for a new workout! That being said, I can do some table transitions now and such fun stuff!

Keep working hard!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first week here, had 1 rest day and worked out 6 days. On to level 2 tomorrow eeekkk. Its so addictive tho :)
  • daad13
    Options
    Just finished my final and 6th day of Week 1! I really pushed myself this time...resulting in a lot more sweating but it was well worth it. Taking a rest day tomorrow (or today technically) and starting off Week 2. I'm really scared of the 2nd week but working out feels too good to quit now.
    You are all doing great, keep on keeping on!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    RI30 Last day of Week 2 completed! YAY!!!! So excited to move onto week 3! The good news is that I lost 3.5 more inches this week with the 3 from last week so overall halfway through Ripped In 30, I've lost 6.5 inches and I've toned my muscles so much! I am acually seeing muscles in my legs I never knew were there! So excited and glad I'm sticking with it!!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I love this dvd so I hope you don't mind if I join in. I started a few weeks ago right after finishing the shred. Level 1 was too easy for me so I skipped right to level 2. I've been stuck on level 3 for a couple of weeks now. It is most definitely the hardest workout I've ever done (especially the first 3 minutes!). I'm on day 5 or 6 I think. I stopped for a couple of weeks while on vacation and just got back into it today. It was really hard and I felt like I was going to be sick during it but I finished. I intend to stick with it now. I also want to mix in her 6 week 6 pack dvd because that is where I need the most work.