53 lb loss and still going with NKOTB pics!

Options

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you look gorgeous! and your bubbly personality shines through in both sets of pictures. loving the heels!
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    You look amazing and should be very proud of all the work you have done.:flowerforyou:
  • marialynn82
    Options
    WOWZA!! Amazing! You look awesome :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    your story inspires me! you look beautiful! congratulations and thanks for fueling the already growing motivation fire!!!
  • katnap05
    katnap05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow this is such an amazing story. You are gorgeous, AND you have shoes I'd kill for! Keep the pictures coming!
  • ElaKuz
    ElaKuz Posts: 49
    Options
    OMG
    A fellow BLOCKHEAD!!!!

My profile pic is me at the June NKOTB concert in Toronto....

And it was my picture with Donnie taken on the cruise that was one of the motivating factors to finally GET THIS!!
    ROFL
    So cool to find a fellow BH on here...
    My goal is that for my next picture with Donnie I will be 100lbs slimmer and he will have to take a double take before recognizing me... I can't wait to see the expression on his face...

BH and Donnie girl FOREVER!
    :)
  • kfoust81
    kfoust81 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look fabulous and I am SOOOO jealous of you and all your pics with Donnie! Way to go, keep up the great work!
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your smile looks so much more sincere in the most recent pics. You are a true inspiration in body, mind, & soul! Keep it up!!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing wonderfully! You look beautiful! Did the NKOTB remember you each time you met them? LOL
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your smile looks so much more sincere in the most recent pics. You are a true inspiration in body, mind, & soul! Keep it up!!

Awww! I <3 you so much! It was so great to meet you! Thanks for being my inspiration!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    OMG
    A fellow BLOCKHEAD!!!!

My profile pic is me at the June NKOTB concert in Toronto....

And it was my picture with Donnie taken on the cruise that was one of the motivating factors to finally GET THIS!!
    ROFL
    So cool to find a fellow BH on here...
    My goal is that for my next picture with Donnie I will be 100lbs slimmer and he will have to take a double take before recognizing me... I can't wait to see the expression on his face...

BH and Donnie girl FOREVER!
    :)

Donnie girl FOREVER here too! I know you can do it and this is the place to get the support you need! There are a bunch of BH on here =)
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Wow, you are doing wonderfully! You look beautiful! Did the NKOTB remember you each time you met them? LOL

Well I have gradually lost 53 lbs since first meeting them and they have tons of fans that they see A LOT more than I see them. Haha.

Donnie claims that he recognizes me...
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! What a magnificent transformation :) You should be extremely proud of yourself.

lol and how the heck did you get to meet NKOTB so many times!?!?!?!? :D *sigh* brings me back to 4th grade :)
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you look totally amazing you should be proud of the fantastic transformation i agree mfp is a fantastic site i just wish all this had been available when i was younger then i would not have spent my whole life stuggling to keep my weight stable
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    You are stunning! What a magnificent transformation :) You should be extremely proud of yourself.

lol and how the heck did you get to meet NKOTB so many times!?!?!?!? :D *sigh* brings me back to 4th grade :)

Being in NYC where Blue Bloods is filmed, I have more access to Donnie than people in other states. LOL I also paid a lot for Meet & Greets. =/
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! You've done such a great job in the time I've known you on MFP! :flowerforyou:

Edit to add: Btw, I'm SO jealous of the Jordan pic, lol. I'm glad you've had a great time. :smile:
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! You've done such a great job in the time I've known you on MFP! :flowerforyou:
    I <3 you and you know this! You have kept me motivated and I can't wait to be at goal like you!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I love your results as well as your style and personality. Keep shining brightly!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You are so "Hangin' Tough'!! - You rock chick-a-dee!! And all the NKOTB pics...I swoon! :heart: :love: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!