53 lb loss and still going with NKOTB pics!

Options

Replies

• BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I remember your previous post. I've been looking forward to this update. Thanks. You Look Great... Keep us posted (no pun, well maybe a little)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    need your secret on meeting nkotb in person this much :) LOVE them! I just saw them Saturday!
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    Wow your transformation is simply amazing!!! Your hard work and dedication really shows :) awesome nkotb pics!!!
  • angief_01
    angief_01 Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! Amazing story!! Thank you for posting this it's very inspiring! Needed this story today since I'm feeing I've hit a plateu :grumble:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I remember your previous post. I've been looking forward to this update. Thanks. You Look Great... Keep us posted (no pun, well maybe a little)

Awww, that's sweet! I hope that I will have a goal posting in the next few months!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! Amazing story!! Thank you for posting this it's very inspiring! Needed this story today since I'm feeing I've hit a plateu :grumble:

I hope that you get over the plateau soon! I am lucky enough to not have hit it yet but I am sure it is coming soon =/
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WOW! What great results!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Great job!!! And I did have to giggle because NKOTB totally takes me back to 6th grade when I thought I might die if I didn't meet (and marry) Joey McIntyre. :)

I'm STILL going to die if I don't marry Donnie Wahlberg! LOL ;)
  • aprilmwilson
    aprilmwilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
    I am going to see NKOTB tomorrow night for the third time this summer:)
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    you look great! :) congrats
  • MiriF
    MiriF Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful transformation - and you are just beaming with pride in those last pictures!

You look fantastic, and I can't believe how many NKOTB pics you have, LOL! It's certainly a fun and interesting way to document your weight loss over time! :D
  • MiriF
    MiriF Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful transformation - and you are just beaming with pride in those last pictures!

You look fantastic, and I can't believe how many NKOTB pics you have, LOL! It's certainly a fun and interesting way to document your weight loss over time! :D
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    YOu are smoking hot girl!!! Congrats! Also, I'm lovin' the NKOTB pics! They look like buddies of yours...that is so cool! They were my first concert and will always have a special place in my heart. :)
  • PeytonSwan
    PeytonSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Apart from your huge weight loss ( which you can be very proud of ) I must say you are really really beautiful !!! I loved that picture with you in the black dress in your office :) lovely style girl ! :D
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MET THE GUYS?!?!?! OMG!!!!! Ok, sorry, I had to get that out!!!!!!!!!! You look totally amazing and I LOVE that you have "journey" pics that include my most favorite men in the whole wide world!!! A pic with Jordan and Donnie! YES
  • jacquiex
    jacquiex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !! go you ! x
  • chachii26
    chachii26 Posts: 45
    Options
    Great Job girl!! u look great!!
  • craftykimmer
    craftykimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration! You look gorgeous!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MET THE GUYS?!?!?! OMG!!!!! Ok, sorry, I had to get that out!!!!!!!!!! You look totally amazing and I LOVE that you have "journey" pics that include my most favorite men in the whole wide world!!! A pic with Jordan and Donnie! YES

I've met them a few times...well Donnie, I have meet a bunch if times...I have more with him but you can't tell what size I am. LOL Thanks so much!
  • mymelody_78
    Options

I thought it would be a fun way to show my progress! I thought about making a scrapbook just like this when I hit my goal weight. Maybe I can tweet Donnie and get him to meet up with me when I hit goal! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!