53 lb loss and still going with NKOTB pics!

Options

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful transformation - and you are just beaming with pride in those last pictures!

You look fantastic, and I can't believe how many NKOTB pics you have, LOL! It's certainly a fun and interesting way to document your weight loss over time! :D

I thought it would be a fun way to show my progress! I thought about making a scrapbook just like this when I hit my goal weight. Maybe I can tweet Donnie and get him to meet up with me when I hit goal! LOL

You deff need to do that!!! you look awesome how cool :smile:
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Soooo awesome :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful transformation - and you are just beaming with pride in those last pictures!

You look fantastic, and I can't believe how many NKOTB pics you have, LOL! It's certainly a fun and interesting way to document your weight loss over time! :D

I thought it would be a fun way to show my progress! I thought about making a scrapbook just like this when I hit my goal weight. Maybe I can tweet Donnie and get him to meet up with me when I hit goal! LOL

You deff need to do that!!! you look awesome how cool :smile:

It should be my goal to ask him the next time I see him!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on the weight loss! I enjoyed your pics, such a fun way to document your success!
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a battle almost won! You look great and I am sure you will make it to the end! ;)
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! WOW!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look awesome and I love almost every pair of shoes you are wearing in the photos:)
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    step by step...ooo baby...

you lookin fine! lol
  • MsLizzy23
    MsLizzy23 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats!! You are a big inspiration. :happy:
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    You look great, amazing, everything gorgeous. Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • lanamilo
    lanamilo Posts: 15
    Options
    WOW!! You look phenomenal. Great work and great pics. I also wanted to be Mrs Donnie when I was in 7th grade!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look SO good :D Way to go!
  • heatheramara
    Options
    AND the Little Black Dress!! I want one!

Great job, girl! Thank you so much for sharing...makes me want to exercise more!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look phenomenal. Great work and great pics. I also wanted to be Mrs Donnie when I was in 7th grade!

We are going to have to fight to be Mrs. Wahlberg! ;) Cute dogs btw.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. You should be so proud!!!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    I don't think it can be said enough, "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!, VERY INSPIRATIONAL"
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Those are awesome pics! You are doing a wonderful job and you look like you're glowing! Thanks so much for sharing those the 6th grader inside of me is TOTALLY jealous of you and NKOTB! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!