Baby Name, need a consensus!

Options
124»

Replies

• Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    how about Lucy Skye :)

I think it's cute, but we're both in LOVE with the name Abby. See, my name is Ali.....so........Ali and Abby. :)
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    rogue/rōg/
    Noun: A dishonest or unprincipled man.
    Verb: Remove inferior or defective plants or seedlings from (a crop).

yeah.... great idea....

Bite me. :laugh:
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    Why not just name her Abbey Road?
    -wtk

That was my first thought............hubby veto'd. :(
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Love Rouge!! It's great!!

^^^^ Exactly!
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    I like the unique, I gave my kids unique names i think. I had a little girl at church named abby and they named her crabby abby when she would be tired or throw a fit. . If I were to have another kid If it was a boy Id name him william andrew, and a girl emma leah . Yall need to do what yall want as it is your child. My nephews middle name is Storm I think it was neat anyway hope it helps My mom gave me my middle name after the song mechele my belle . So there ya go lol Ohh what names are yall considering if its a boy??

Oliver Michael Miller

OR

Oliver Andrew Miller

Oliver bc we love the name, Mike is my hubby, Andrew is his best friend.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love Oliver also! I knew my hubby would never go for it though, so I named one of my cats that. Oliver and Felix ;-)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    rogue/rōg/
    Noun: A dishonest or unprincipled man.
    Verb: Remove inferior or defective plants or seedlings from (a crop).

yeah.... great idea....

Bite me. :laugh:

This reminds me of when people get chinese character tattoos which they intend to say something like "Tiger Spirit", but the artist drew it wrong and ends up saying something more like "Dumbass"
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    Somebody said this was a closed thread...wondering if I can post. :)
  • cataplexyfever
    Options
    Stick with Rose. I'll admit, I'm biased (it's my middle name too). But look up rogue in the dictionary. It tends to imply someone who is devious, dishonest, untrustworthy, etc. It's also a character class in a lot of RPGs (both online and old-fashioned paper and pencil, like WoW and D&D), and it's the class that is generally sneaky, thiefly, and attacks from the shadows. I don't know that you want to stick those associations on your little girl!

As much as I like the name, this is a very good point. One of the first definitions for rogue that comes up is "tramp."
  • cataplexyfever
    Options
    What about Abigail Rue (french for "road")?