size of breast

Options
124»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ummm, Kellch...........you just NOW realizing that about Max??? :huh:

Oh no no no....I noticed that a loooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg time ago....He just reminds me every day :laugh:
    You're not the only one girl! :grumble:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    If mens bodies gained in a certain area like womens do, the male obesity rate would be very high.
    :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Ain't that the truth!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    oops..my bad...for jumpin in on this one...:huh: :noway: :blushing: what :noway: WAS I thinking...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    wat is the most convenient way to increase the girls chest my chest is very small in size is it anything to eat which can increase our size

I'd be glad to give you some of mine. :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    oops..my bad...for jumpin in on this one...:huh: :noway: :blushing: what :noway: WAS I thinking...

Huh? You're welcome to any thread u wanna come to :flowerforyou: ...Just be careful what u wish for :laugh: Once Max comes along it all goes south from there :wink: Just kidding Mr Max you're not the only dimented person here:bigsmile:

But seriously what made you think you couldn't jump in here:ohwell: Maybe something came out wrong???? Or something was interpretted wrong???? All MFP members are welcome :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    wat is the most convenient way to increase the girls chest my chest is very small in size is it anything to eat which can increase our size

I'd be glad to give you some of mine. :laugh:

Me too! Take some of mine while you're at it :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I just came here because breasts were mentioned. I have nothing to add.

I was waiting on one of the guys to do that. Maximus, you crack me up!!:laugh:

Did it start at your butt?
    hey Max....nice to see you btw:drinker:

Just wanted to bring us back to her original serious question.... not trying to start anything here...honest...just wanting us to keep it focused on her being honest and brave enough to bring up a topic that's oviously important enough to her to post about:drinker:

btw.....sharing that is taking a HUGE risk for me..big time..but you all mean something to me, everyone on MFP...:heart: I just want us all to respect one another, and yes, I've had my moments, as we all know:blushing: but I have moved forward made ammends where needed to the best of my ability and am simple wanting to show respect now to everyone here... I'm a work in progess...pretty much like we all are:tongue:

that is all:laugh: :flowerforyou::wink:

I believe her question has been answered seriously. I answered it seriously and I fully believe she can now have closure on the subject. Just an FYI.

Thanks for sharing your feelings though.:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    there isn't an exercise to increase breast mass, no, but you can do pushups and bench presses to build your pectoral muscles which may make your chest appear fuller, don't worry you won't end up losing what you have like the weight lifters, unless of course you become one :happy:

Hey, I'm a weight lifter, and I still have boobies! :tongue:

I like my boobs...I don't want any more or less. They grow and shrink proportionally with the rest of me and they make me feel feminine no matter how lean or chubby I get. At my leanest, they looked a little funny when I flexed my pecs because I had striations at my collar bone and my boobs were sort of at the bottom of my pecs just hanging out, but I tend not to walk around flexing hard all the time (not when I'm out of the gym anyway). :bigsmile: So for me, building my chest up didn't do much, but it didn't cause them to disappear either.

I am just hypothesizing, but I think breast retention has a lot to do with how much actual breast tissue you have. If there's a lot of actual glands, you might retain more size as compared to someone with fewer glands and more fatty tissue.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Huh? You're welcome to any thread u wanna come to :flowerforyou: ...Just be careful what u wish for :laugh: Once Max comes along it all goes south from there :wink: Just kidding Mr Max you're not the only dimented person here:bigsmile:

But seriously what made you think you couldn't jump in here:ohwell: Maybe something came out wrong???? Or something was interpretted wrong???? All MFP members are welcome :flowerforyou:
    Absolutely!:flowerforyou:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If mens bodies gained in a certain area like womens do, the male obesity rate would be very high.
    :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Ain't that the truth!

Yep my new goal weight would be 50lbs higher!! :drinker: See it now ... wife brings dinner with extra helping of gravy!!!