Cabbage soup diet....it works amazingly!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @ SweGuy you're right about it not being healthy LONG-TERM, however to just lose a few pounds to get into a dress (which is what she did!) is ok, as for someone under 18 not dieting, have you not seen all the news reports about the rise in OBESE children who are at great risk of heart attacks, diabetes etc???
  • change_happens
    Options
    yes, this diet does work. It is good as a supplemental to the meals you are eating when you have that need to eat something.
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I made some last night to bring for lunch today. OMG sooo good. I had been wanting to find a soup recipe for the cabbage I needed to use up. I think I will keep this one on hand. Filled with TONS of veggies. I didn't put in the Lipton soup mix or bouillon because I didn't have any, but I did add crushed garlic, sea salt & pepper. I had just a VERY little bit of the tomato/chicken bouillon so I tossed that in, but not enough to make a difference I think. It still tastes amazing. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    @ SweGuy you're right about it not being healthy LONG-TERM, however to just lose a few pounds to get into a dress (which is what she did!) is ok, as for someone under 18 not dieting, have you not seen all the news reports about the rise in OBESE children who are at great risk of heart attacks, diabetes etc???

There is a difference between kids eating the right things and portion sizes and 'dieting'. Those kids don't need diets, they need structured HEALTHY meals and "play".
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Love cabbage, hate soup :(