Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I read this thread for ideas, but now I want chocolate too! LOL
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    One Hershey's Nugget (plain milk chocolate) is 50 calories. I ler is slowly melt in my mouth to make the fix last longer.
  • racheljones_2007
    racheljones_2007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    may sound weird but I recently tried nutella its amazing I put it on a whole grain thin sliced bagel it is amazing
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I keep no sugar added fudgesicles in my freezer just for this occasion. They only have 40 calories so I don't feel like I cheated but I get my fix!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    may sound weird but I recently tried nutella its amazing I put it on a whole grain thin sliced bagel it is amazing

Nutella is delish!
  • csch79
    csch79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Nutella is delish!

I just bought my first jar of Nutella a few weeks ago. It tastes very similar to the Ferrero Rocher chocolates (same company makes both products). Actually, I wonder if that chocolate filling in there is Nutella.

I like to spread half a serving (100 calories) on a whole grain waffle (75 calories). So its about 175 calories and a pretty decent size snack.

I do the same thing with natural peanut butter sometimes too.
  • csch79
    csch79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Also, if you really want a real candy bar the 3 Musketeers Truffle Crisp are really good. 170 calories for the entire pack and about the size of 2 twix bars. I have one every now and then as a treat.

http://www.3musketeers.com/nutrition_truffle.shtml
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Can of pumpkin and Duncan Hine's Devil's Food Cake mix. Mix it together and put it in a cupcake, after you bake it each one is only 95 calories.
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Another chocoholic here !!!!

I have chocolate weetabix for breakfast as a treat - that gets the choc fix sorted not to bad on calories front either - sugar hmmmm not great - and my treat everynight is a Dairy Milk Chocolate Thin Bar only 110 calories and does the job ;)
  • imustbegood
    Options
    I too LOVE the Fiber One Chocolate Brownie which is only 90 calories. I also love the new Nature Valley granola with dark chocolate squares, which are 60 calories.

They sound yum - anyone seen them anywhere in the UK ?
  • mistyaiken
    mistyaiken Posts: 13
    Options
    special k has a chocolate lovers cereal you can eat to help with your cravings and has vitamins and minerals your body needs :)
  • imustbegood
    Options
    I also eat the Alpen Light bars - under 65 calories in them and they come in very yummy Double Chocolate and Chocolate and Fudge - they really satisfy a choco fix and they are over 20% fibre too ;)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    iv tried the dark chocolate but at times can stick to a couple of squares. cadburys curly wurly ,freddo frog ,freddocaramel finger of fudge and the small diary milk bar all have between a 100 and 120 cals so limits the cals.
    options highlight hot chocs
    best one i find is freezing bag of mini mars bars cos they so hard takes a long time to eat hitting the fix but only 87 cals
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I eat two wedges of Trader Joe's dark chocolate. Right now I have the dark chocolate/caramel ones. Yummers! 60 calories for two of them. You could also have one 1/2 cup serving of a high quality chocolate ice cream. If you don't want to have a whole container in the house, buy those little single serving Ben and Jerry's. I eat chocolate almost every day and it fits right in my calorie and nutrition guidelines, and the weight is coming off. :smile:
  • Mollywater
    Mollywater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I drink one glass of slimfast chocolate milk shake mix with nonfat milk. I don't use it as a meal replacement, but just as a chocolatey snack. It makes me feel better. ;)
  • jillwaller
    jillwaller Posts: 82
    Options
    Just eat really slowly :) Typically, the slower you eat the faster you fill up or get tired of the taste, so you'll eat less.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have a Wendy's Chocolate Jr. Frosty which I bought earlier in the week when I bought a salad and put in the freezer. Now am going to savor that with a movie.
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free chocolate pudding and a tablespoon or two of peanut butter! - whip until thick and then fold in no fat cool whip Its a cheater peanutbutter chocolate mousse recipe from weight watchers!

Put it in the fridge and let set. ITS AMAZING!!! You can't possibly eat the whole bowl and even if you do...its not as bad as you think!

Chocolate cheerios with 1% milk is also good!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow is a wonderful option for that can't live without chocolate moment.
  • fightingiris
    fightingiris Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I'm definitely going to make that almond milk hot cocoa!

Here's another idea-- a couple small pieces of chocolate drizzled over strawberries.