Burnin Thru Augus(Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Did anyone actually watch the woodchops video? or just do what i did - go "OMG I WANT ZUZANA'S BODY" LOL and then have to replay the video :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    What I am really psyced about is I measured last week for the first time. I was 42-38-42-25 (thigh). This week....drum roll please.....40-37-41-23! I may hate the crap out of not being able to feel my legs during these challenges, but they are working on my thighs!

What was a lot of inches lost! Way to go!

I'm going to do that this week - I never measure myself.

BTW team - I PROMISE that I'm going to be perfect on my exercise this week (I missed a day last week). Food on the other hand, well I can't make any promises, but I'll try real hard.

Sophie - I watched the video, but I didn't want her body because I was thinking "man this young chicky girl must work out a LOT, who has time for this *kitten*! LOL"
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Sophie ~ I am so with you! She has a ROCKING body! But I have to agree with Stephanie, I don't think I care enough to put in that kind of time and effort. :laugh:
  • SCC88
    Options
    Sophie - I watched the video, but I didn't want her body because I was thinking "man this young chicky girl must work out a LOT, who has time for this *kitten*! LOL"

Yeaaaaaah but she BOUGHT those boobies hahaha xx
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Not necessarily. Mine are really big proportionally. If I got to that size, people would say that about me.
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    I think I'm gonna have to buy some by the time this is over!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I think I'm gonna have to buy some by the time this is over!
    I just want to give mine a little lift. :laugh:
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well the scale didnt change :sad:
    i managed my exercise over the weekend but wen over cals on both days (sorry guys)

BUT!!! today i am upt together on everything and already done 50 of the extra sit-ups!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Well the scale didnt change :sad:
    i managed my exercise over the weekend but wen over cals on both days (sorry guys)

BUT!!! today i am upt together on everything and already done 50 of the extra sit-ups!
    Way to work it!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to your team! Last minute volunteer... anyway pelase beart with me.

I have done my 50 Squat Kicks AND the woodchops! .....Check!

I have 96 oz. water in also.

And here is my recipe...... If I am missing something pm me so I can get with the program! lol :happy:

Light Fettuccine Alfredo:

1 Tbsp. butter
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    1 Tbsp. flour
    1 - 1/3 C. skim milk
    2 Tbsp. light Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
    1 - 1/4 C. freshly grated parmesan, divided, (1 C. then 1/4 C.)
    2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
    fresh ground pepper
    1 box fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained

Melt butter over medium heat, add minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cook stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until bubbly and mixture is thickened. Stir in cream cheese and cook 2 minutes. Add 1C. of the parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until parmesan melts. Pour sauce over the cooked fettuccine and toss well to coat. Top fettuccine with remaining 1/4 C. parmesan cheese, chopped fresh parsley and fresh ground pepper.
    **Fresh parsley and ground pepper is a must!**
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome Diva! You rocked the water along with everything else!

I'm good on everything today. Haven't finished my diary but it will be fine.
  • holly200
    holly200 Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome Onefitdiva! I am in for 200 crunches this week. I may not be able to do all the challenges though. I was under in calories today and drank all my water and did 50 crunches.
  • SCC88
    Options
    Not necessarily. Mine are really big proportionally. If I got to that size, people would say that about me.

Oh no ... I knew when I posted that she has fake tata's ... I saw it written somewhere with before and after pics.

Welcome to the team onefitdiva :wink:
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Checking In

50 Crunches in (don't mind the 1.5 hours while I tried to figure out how to inflate a work out ball)
    50 Kick Squats
    Wood Chops check! "Hey you wood chucks, quick chucking my wood"....whoops sorry wrong topic

I did some military presses just for the heck of it. Push ups on my newly inflated ball!!!

Then I danced around my basement like a crazy person hoping that no one could see into the windows. OK, maybe TMI.

Water - check
    Food - check

Oh and welcome Diva!
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well
    Day 1
    100 crunches
    50 squat kicks
    3 sets of 21 wood chops (i think I am dyslexic, I didn't notice it was 3 sets of 12 until I was into my 3rd set LOL)
    1 Beyonce on You tube dance along

Water Good

Calories- the devil made me do it. I went way over today. I made casseroles for women at church and I made one for us. I came home and entered the recipe on MFP and all I have to say is Velveeta was made by the devil himself. I will never cook with that crap again.

Welcome DIVA!

PS LOL about the ball Stephanie
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

50 squat kicks and 36 wood chops- check!
    Water- check
    Under calories- check and went to a party tonight- skipped the desserts. I'm proud of me!

Ok ladies I did 100 traditional crunches and 100 lower ab crunches. would that be 100 altogether or 200 crunches for our goal?

Either way, I don't mind. I just want to lose another pant size or 2 by my birthday. a little less than 4 weeks away. Is that too ambitious??

Angel
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Welcome Diva! Glad to have ya!

:happy:

Angel
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    water ✓
    under cals . ✓
    wood chops ✓
    squats kicks ✓
  • SCC88
    Options
    I completed my woodchops and squat kicks yesterday, gona do the beyonce thingy today - not sure if I'm too late but i wana do it lol!
    I'll tell you how many crunches I did at the end of the week :-)
    Could comeone please tell me what the difference is between a Millitary Press and a Shoulder press!?! I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong xx
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Hello, peeps! Sorry for the late check in! I didn't get home and to my computer till after 10p and just wanted my bed.
    I did my woodchops, squat kicks and 100 crunches yesterday. Those woodchoppers were killer after my 6 mile run. OW!