10 By September 1st Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• Aczjohnson
    Aczjohnson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'll weigh tomorrow (again - lol) - this morning i was still +1. TOM is hitting me hard this week too - i ***hope*** when TOM is gone, the scale will show it!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Hang in there my MFPals! Don't give up!
  • Aczjohnson
    Options
    down 1 lb - too bad it was from a stupid stomach virus yesterday. ugh! oh well - i'll take it!

finally got a jogging stroller yesterday (before the virus got me!) so getting ready to plop my daughter in it and give it a spin.
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Aczjohnson - a jogging stroller is so nice! When I got mine and was able to put both my kids into it a huge wave of exercise freedom washed over me! Entertained kids, and a happy Mom - good combination!
    :happy:
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    So - how is everyone doing? I'm sorry to say that the weight isn't coming off like I had hoped, but I sure am getting some good workouts in and can see improvements in my strength and stamina!

Yay! :smile:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday. another gain of .8. Congrats to those who lost. I'm definitely not going to reach 10 lbs. by sept. 1st & at this point... just hoping to have any loss. But, I have gotten lots more exercise in since I began this challenge. So, thank you all.
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Oh, I also checked my blood pressure and it was normal! Yay!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Yay - Elbee1! Normal blood pressure is GOOD!!!! I've been getting more exercise too - just not dropping the pounds - but I'm not losing heart!

Hang in there!
  • bzmommie
    bzmommie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    As of Aug 20th I am 170.6. :)
  • bzmommie
    bzmommie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is only 2.8 pounds in 3 weeks.........vacation was hard on me although i did much better on this vacation that i did in the past
  • Aczjohnson
    Options
    I'm not losing squat. So frustrating. :tongue:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SW: 214
    CW: 208.4

1 pound loss this week again but it was a busy week for me. Total of 5.6 so far in 3 weeks.
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Finally started to lose... 2 lbs. I now weigh 148.6
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Way to go Elbee1 - that is fantastic!!! :happy:
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Well....I sure didn't lose 10 lbs! 2 lbs but not 10. I got some great workouts in though at the gym and am motivated to keep on working! Hope you are all doing well!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Hi y'all.
    Unfortunately, I did not lose 10 pounds. Only 2.4 lbs.. I will continue onwards and down, hopefully...