50 lb Weight Loss Goal REACHED! With pictures

Options
I started MFP in November of 2010 and as of yesterday, I reached my goal of 135 lbs! I started at 185 lbs and with a body fat% of over 33 (in the obese range). My body fat% is now 19.8%!! (In the athlete range!)

It feels so good to have reached my goal. I never thought I would actually be back in my size 4-6 clothes! (down from 12-14).

Thanks to everyone for all their encouragement! Here are before and after pics!

Before:
100_6280.jpg

And the after views!!!!

Front View
DSC_0186.jpg

Back View
DSC_0194.jpg

Side View
DSC_0198.jpg

The jeans are my old "skinny" jeans from Gap that I loved when I got them when I was 20 or so. Still can't believe I can fit in them again!!!

Replies

• Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    I started MFP in November of 2010 and as of yesterday, I reached my goal of 135 lbs! I started at 185 lbs and with a body fat% of over 33 (in the obese range). My body fat% is now 19.8%!! (In the athlete range!)

It feels so good to have reached my goal. I never thought I would actually be back in my size 4-6 clothes! (down from 12-14).

Thanks to everyone for all their encouragement! Here are before and after pics!

Before:
    100_6280.jpg

And the after views!!!!

Front View
    DSC_0186.jpg

Back View
    DSC_0194.jpg

Side View
    DSC_0198.jpg
    great job!
  • jett0206
    jett0206 Posts: 58
    Options
    I hope that you do not mind me asking but how tall are you?
    my start weight was 185 so i am just wondering if 135 will suit me or if i should continue to 125.
    that would depend on height, i am 5'1" ( 5 feet and 1 inch)
  • jett0206
    jett0206 Posts: 58
    Options
    I forgot to mention "GREAT JOB"
    you look good
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    You look amazing and are an inspiration to all of us!
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hope that you do not mind me asking but how tall are you?
    my start weight was 185 so i am just wondering if 135 will suit me or if i should continue to 125.
    that would depend on height, i am 5'1" ( 5 feet and 1 inch)

Don't mind you asking at all! I am 5'6" and have a medium frame. So, if I go much lower I start looking anorexic.
    135 is a good goal to start with and you can decide as you get closer if that is where you really want to be or if you want to adjust. It really is about how you feel and how healthy you are. And that looks so different for everyone! Good luck and stay strong! You are doing great so far!!!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    BIG TIME CONGRATS!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! You look phenomenal! And so happy & smug! :smile:
  • Meg1077
    Meg1077 Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing! I just joined yesterday and am exactly where you were last November.
    You are my new inspiration!! Congratulations!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW.. That's great..GOOD JOB!
  • aksingingbreeze
    Options
    Amazing! I just joined yesterday and am exactly where you were last November.
    You are my new inspiration!! Congratulations!!

Good luck! Feel free to friend me if you'd like some encouragement!! I know exactly how hard it is and yet how rewarding! Make sure you aren't too strict with yourself! Stay faithful every day, but allow yourself a day a week as a "freebie" when you don't worry about whether or not you go over. Don't completely cut out something you love. Just have smaller amounts. I adore chocolate, so I kept having chocolate. I just ate less and made sure I exercised enough to make up for it. I am a foodie. I LOVE to eat, but I still made it work. :-) You can do it too! Oh, and I would invest in a heart rate monitor. They are INVALUABLE when figuring out how many calories you are burning!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm so proud of you. What an inspiration.
  • aksingingbreeze
    Options
    Thanks!
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just WOW!
  • aksingingbreeze
    Options
    Wow! Just WOW!

Why thanks!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on you amazing transformation :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • marialynn82
    Options
    FABULOUS! You look absolutely stunning =D
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Thank you so so much for posting your success! I'm also 5'6" with a goal of 135 and you have truly inspired me!
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!