50 lb Weight Loss Goal REACHED! With pictures

Options

Replies

• atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You look great: younger, and healthy! Awesome job!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! wow! You look fabulous. How tall are you?
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You've done a fabulous job - congratulations!!!
  • cafaria67
    cafaria67 Posts: 30
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I hope to follow in your exact footsteps! (I have the same SW and same GW) Great job! You are a true inspiration!!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so healthy and strong, well done!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I just joined yesterday and am exactly where you were last November.
    You are my new inspiration!! Congratulations!!

Good luck! Feel free to friend me if you'd like some encouragement!! I know exactly how hard it is and yet how rewarding! Make sure you aren't too strict with yourself! Stay faithful every day, but allow yourself a day a week as a "freebie" when you don't worry about whether or not you go over. Don't completely cut out something you love. Just have smaller amounts. I adore chocolate, so I kept having chocolate. I just ate less and made sure I exercised enough to make up for it. I am a foodie. I LOVE to eat, but I still made it work. :-) You can do it too! Oh, and I would invest in a heart rate monitor. They are INVALUABLE when figuring out how many calories you are burning!

Couldn't agree more with the advice Breezy is giving.....especially when it comes to your likes, for example, I am a chocolate lover too and knew it wouldn't work if I had to give up all my sweets.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing.
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    wow...you must feel so good!
    You look FAB!!!!
  • lsiegel78
    lsiegel78 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is so amazing, I just joined today and hope to post a similar message down the road, thanks for the inspiration!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Great job girl! you look beautiful! Cant wait till I get to that stage it has to feel awesome
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    You rocked it! Congratulations on reaching your goal. Have fun shopping for all of those new smaller clothes.
  • kiminita
    kiminita Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hard work and dedication, embodied!! You look great!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!! Congrats!!
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, you look wonderful
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Cheers! You look great!!
  • TheBoogie
    TheBoogie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I can't wait to get to my goal!!!! .......I'm just starting, so I've got a way to go, but I know I will do it!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You made my day. You look fantastic!
  • MrsJ25
    MrsJ25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    U look GREAT!!!! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You look great i love these stories it shows me it is possible. How did you use this site to help you better n what kind of exercise did you do? I have been on for a week and a half now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!