Tazzy's August Challenged

Options

Replies

• gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? I weighed in yesterday and would love to join the beginners group. Starting weight: 245.4.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? I weighed in yesterday and would love to join the beginners group. Starting weight: 245.4.
    Welcome aboard!!!!!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I want to do the intermediate group

Goal 1: lose 3% body fat
    Goal 2: total of 4 inches
    By Aug. 31......

SW: 192
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey hope you're all doing well in your first 2 days. I'm really motivated this month and looking forward to what it brings! Welcome aboard new memebers too.

So far in the last 2 days I've walked/run over 5 miles a day and even managed a 12 mile cycle yesterday and a half mile swim! This is quite unusual for me to do so much in 2 days, but thought I'd start the month off big. Drinking much more water than I usually do as well.

Good luck everyone for the month ahead.
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Count me in!
    Welcome Aboard I wish you well. You can do this! You will succeed at this!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    This was my first day of my 10K training. I feel really good. I really needed to work on my endurance, and this is the ticket. How is everybody else doing on day 2 of the challenged?
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Goal to lose 8 lbs total for the month of August.
    We have 3 level of participation
    1. Beginners to walk / or run 2 miles a day for (3) a days a week
    2. Intermediate to walk/ or run 3.5 miles a day for (3) days a week
    3. Advance group to walk/or run 5 miles a day for (3) days a week

O'M IN

starting weight= 245
    i'm a intermediate
    i'm going for 12 pounds thus month!!!!

DO IT ! Love your FIRE
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    I started this journey prior to joining My Fitness Pal at my highest weight ever 274. I know had I been sticking with it I probably would have reached my weight loss goal by now. I believe I am more focus now and more determined to finally get this weight loss off. I just need help from my friends. Sometimes I need a swift kick in the butt to get me back on track. I find that I get bored easily and miss the things I love. I just need to remember that those bad habits is what got me here in the first place. I can still have those things I love just in moderation and just not right now. They are not going anywhere and I can still have them once I reach my goal.

My goal is to be in the 230's before I leave on vacation August 25th which means I need to loose 5 pounds to be at 239. I would like to be at 235 which is what I am reaching for.

I also want to be in the 220's by September 27th and in the 200's by the time my birthday hits on Oct 19th. I know I am asking for a lot but with determination I know I can get close to it.

I want to wear an awesome sexy dress for New Years Eve. Every year my husband and I host a New Years Eve party. I told him that if I reach the low 200’s or get below 200 by New Years Eve that I want to buy a sexy dress and go out for a change. I want to show off the new me.

I just need some help pushing me along the way. You guys are really the best.

By the way where is everyone from? Succeedin gave me a good idea, it would be great if we all could finally meet each other. Pick a central location and make a girls day out of it.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10:
    08/17:
    08/24:
    08/31:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10:
    08/17:
    08/24:
    08/31:
    You have lost 1.2 pounds awesome.
    SO VERY PROUD OF YOU
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    If you need or want to exercise more than 3 than go for it. But please remember at least once a week post your progress.
    Starting Weight 215 weigh in 08/03/11(211 )ust weight loss from last week Tom was in town!
    08/08
    08/15/
    08/22
    08/29
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! Starting weight 139.3.... fingers crossed 130 by August 31 :)

GL everyone
  • crazycat828
    Options
    Only down 0.6lbs but it's only been 2 days! :-)
  • bravesgirl1
    Options
    I'm in! Beginners please. Starting weight 276 :cry:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    I'm in! Beginners please. Starting weight 276 :cry:
    Welcome aboard you got this!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Ok this will be my first challenge and I am sooo in. I may be two days late but I am gonna do this for me. May need some encouragement and some motivation from time to time so some one come on and push me. add me as a friend even if its only to ask me everyday where i stand and give me a lil push. Thanks everyone. We can do this together. starting today at 313.5:tongue:
    Welcome Aboard
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    So far this week, I did the C25K Week One on Monday and Wednesday . I have gone to Curves and done the circuit M, T, W and did Zumba on Tuesday for a total of 218 minutes of exercise and 2402 calories burned.
  • Sheesgotarms
    Options
    Taz, I am home ow and able to use a computer now. I am in if you will still have me. I actually started Aug 1 with you guys.
    I am 184 lbs currently and intend to lose 5 lbs. I hope this is ok.
  • Sheesgotarms
    Options
    Oops, I am home NOW!!