150 lbs lost as of 7 30 am this morning

Options
lloydrt
lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
There is a God...........I did it, no photos as of yet, but it happened today....

for the first time in years, my digital scale just gave me a reading this morning of 198........... too funny, I have one of those old kind as well ,the analog kind with the little point and the revolving wheel, it says 202, but is Ok.........

.Ill just take the average, sooooo, lol, Im in the ONE HUNDREDS, whoa........ from 359 to 199..........can you imagine. Im about 12 lb from my goal, and for the most, will always have to calorie count and watch the scale, but my health has taken a 180, I can breathe at nite when I sleep, no more meds, the Dr says I have the blood test results of a 30 year old, and I worked out 3 hours today at the gym, one hour weights, two hours cardio, and last nite I did one hour of yoga,, after working out one hour..... I could have never done any of this 15 months ago.

The moral of this, ..........I never ever gave up.......I plateaued 3 times, once for 4 months.........can you imagine, 16 weeks and the scale was aways the same, I never threw in the towel, and this is when we were having 15 degrees here in Texas in the am. I still waited for them to open the doors, in my gym short at 5 30 am.........no joke I busted my *kitten* and finally, I dont feel like a freak when I go to the gym, I have so much more self confience in myself......Kinda cool Just thank you all for your help and support........we all can do it, just DONT GIVE UP..........Please, for me, Dont...........xoxo Lloyd

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! You are an inspiration! You should be so happy and proud of yourself!!!
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am in awe from your dedication, perseverance, and resulting success. YOU have turned your life around. No one else got you to where you are. YOU made the happy, healthy man that you are today. I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • nabernal
    nabernal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow! so inspiring.. you lost 150 pounds... i only need thirty!
    way to go .. you should be so proud of yourself!
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great post. What an inspiration you are! Congratulations, I hope to see you in the 100's soon :)
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! That's more than I weigh right now - So you lost a whole average sized ADULT!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your sucess is inspiring!!! Way to go!
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! That is awesome!!!! I appreciate you sharing your victory!!!!! HIGH FIVE TO YOU!!!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! U r an inspiration for me! Just started my journey & have a good 170 lbs to loose! knowing ppl have done it helps!! Keep up ur awesome work!! thank you!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    That's wonderful! I can't wait to get there myself! So happy for you...
  • wonderwiiwoman
    wonderwiiwoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you! WTG on never giving up!
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Loyd...

SERIOUSLY...I was all kinds of ready to throw in the towel this morning...THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TO CONTINUE!

Elissa xox
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and I am SOOO Happy for you!
    Congratulations!! You are inspiring!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations and enjoy your success. Fabulous.
  • DeidreJean
    DeidreJean Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Now that is off the charts brother congrats, you have done something many have attempted and few have succeeded at. you made my day :)
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrat's!!!!!! You finally made it to what they call Onederland at 199lbs. :) I hope to see you there soon. Enjoy all of your success. You deserve it.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    well done! I bet it feels great. and you deserve it, you've obviously worked your butt off, and it's paying off for you.

Glad to hear your medical results are so brilliant as well, apart from looking and feeling better, and the confidence, knowing that your body is healthier is awesome.

congratulations, and keep up the great work!
  • beachbodycoachsherry
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Good for you! You are an inspiration!
  • KimWilsonIrl
    Options
    Wow!! AMAZING.... WELL DONE! You should be very proud :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!