150 lbs lost as of 7 30 am this morning

Options

Replies

• BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW, you tore it up and then some. very cool. imagine how many people stayed on the wagon because of your inspirational achievements.
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job bro...maybe one day I will be there as well :smile:
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Well I am seriously doing the happy dance for you!:drinker: (That's water in that cup :wink: )

I so know how it feels to see that "one" as a beginning number of your weight. One-derland Lloyd! As previous posters have already said, you are certainly a testament to endurance and fortitude and a shining example of what determination does when aspiring to any goal. While I am going at a slower pace, I hope to post soon that I will join your "150" club. You are my inspiration ...and of course you rock!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    It is the dedication of people like you, Lloyd, who keep me coming back. You are amazing.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for the vote of confidence for all of us who are still working at this... we need to know it can be done with patience!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Congratulations!! :smile:
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Very nice we are all waiting on those pictures
  • hairsnob610
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW , you are just awesome, to not throw in the towel when you did not see results! That is amazing! You should be very proud of yourself, this is a whole new you, you go and live your life to the fullest, and may God bless you!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You already know i feel this way, but you are amazing, Lloyd! I am so proud of you and feel blessed to have you as a support in my journey!!! Keep kicking butt!!!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Amazing job. What an inspiration you are to all of us!:love:
  • mayflowerak
    Options
    Congratulation! That is an amazing achievement and is very inspiring
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    That's awesome Lloyd!! You are such an inspiration and I am so glad you let me be a part of your journey!! YOU ROCK!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiring :) Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful!!! congrats
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Lloyd, you truly are an inspiration!! I'm proud to see what you've accomplished and it motivates me to do the same. Keep it up and give yourself a big pat on the back...you deserve it!!! :happy:

BTW, I will be waiting for those pics...
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    There is a God...........I did it, no photos as of yet, but it happened today....

for the first time in years, my digital scale just gave me a reading this morning of 198........... too funny, I have one of those old kind as well ,the analog kind with the little point and the revolving wheel, it says 202, but is Ok.........

.Ill just take the average, sooooo, lol, Im in the ONE HUNDREDS, whoa........ from 359 to 199..........can you imagine. Im about 12 lb from my goal, and for the most, will always have to calorie count and watch the scale, but my health has taken a 180, I can breathe at nite when I sleep, no more meds, the Dr says I have the blood test results of a 30 year old, and I worked out 3 hours today at the gym, one hour weights, two hours cardio, and last nite I did one hour of yoga,, after working out one hour..... I could have never done any of this 15 months ago.

The moral of this, ..........I never ever gave up.......I plateaued 3 times, once for 4 months.........can you imagine, 16 weeks and the scale was aways the same, I never threw in the towel, and this is when we were having 15 degrees here in Texas in the am. I still waited for them to open the doors, in my gym short at 5 30 am.........no joke I busted my *kitten* and finally, I dont feel like a freak when I go to the gym, I have so much more self confience in myself......Kinda cool Just thank you all for your help and support........we all can do it, just DONT GIVE UP..........Please, for me, Dont...........xoxo Lloyd
    hello Lloyd,
    awesome and way 2 go on your weight loss!!!! you have inspired me to not give up!!! i was at a stand still for 2 months ugh..i hung in there ,but this week i have been trying so hard and gained 1.5 pounds today back !!! so diapointing ,im hoping from all the water i been drinking!!!
    i have about 64 more pounds 2 go and seems like im going backwards ,not forward!! thanks for making me feel better!!! and WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND !!!! WHOO HOO!!! 15 more pounds and i will be right there with you !! keep up the great work :)
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome. I hope I have to motivation to keep pushing on and never giving up if I stall especially for that length of period.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!