150 lbs lost as of 7 30 am this morning

Options

Replies

• JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is quite an accomplishment!! You should be very proud!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Four month plateaue . . . you are my hero! Appreciate so much the heart felt success story and LOOKING FORWARD TO PICTURES! Your headshot looks GREAT! Yay yay yay!
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, stories like yours are what helps me keep my eye on the prize. Thank you, and a huge congratulations!!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Feels good, doesn't it. :)
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wow. congrats. thats is great :)
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Congratulations! And I have to say you are right, you must continue portioning, counting calories and working out. My hubby lost his weight then has resumed some previous bad habits, so he's put at least 20 back on... I keep telling him he needs to get back on track. I'm going to show him your post tomorrow, so he realizes other men in this world do realize the need to keep following this forever.

Thank you!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Nice work!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    you have done an amazing thing. well done.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Great Job!
  • jon_brady
    jon_brady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Lloyd you are truly an inspiration DITTO to all the previous posts. Keep forging ahead and knock out those last 12 lbs it is quite obvious you can do it. i have 122lbs to go to join the onederlanders but thanks to you I know it is possible and if you think about it with a 4 month plataeu you really lost that weight in 11 months. Truly Awesome

Thanks for the post

Jon
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Lloyd, you are amazing! Such an inspiration. I started my journey with MFP this week and love reading your story.
    WOW!!!

Bex
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Yes...there is a God..acknowledging him and giving him glory for your weightloss and your health is awesome all by itself...we can definitely do all thing through Him who gives us strength. I big Congratulations to you and your weightloss.. you are a true inspiration to me!! Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mate i am so happy for you well done it is a great mile stone and i am heading that way WOO HOO
    proud of you buddy
    Jay
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    If I read your profile right, it took you about one year to get where you are? I am planning on taking about a year to get to where I want. I also just hit 200, so I have reached a benchmark of my own. Your story is so inspiring. I'm psyched about losing the rest of my weight. I began to wornder if I was reaching to high, as my goal weight is what I weighed 20 years ago. Now I think I'm right. Great success. Congratulations!
  • readeramm
    readeramm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! What an inspiration!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That is really wonderful and inspiring!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • seadog1
    seadog1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    91 for me at 69 I weight what i weight in highschool a long time ago.
  • MumPotNoodle
    Options
    Incredible achievement, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!