Fast Food Cheat Sheet

Options
13»

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    When I get a chance I think I'm going to add some more pages. Any suggestions?
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty neat idea. I know theres a few books out there with the same concept, I have one and its fantastic, and pocket-sized. I even bought one for my brother last year at Christmas.

If I'm goin out to eat, I'll google my restaurant options and find something reasonable on the menu. You just take it one step further. :)

If you're gonna add more pages, I agree with Starbucks and maybe Tim Hortons (or do you even have those where you are?). Tons of people drink that stuff daily and don't realize how much of an effect it can have on their weight. Some drinks measure up at 300-500 calories. Eliminate something like that from your diet for a year, and lose 10-20lbs with no other changes in your life.

...and some places have milkshakes/smoothies in the 2000 calorie range, whereas Tim Hortons does a yogurt drink at like 150cals

Everythings so similar to eachother but smart choices could make a huge difference.

Either way, keep up the good work!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty neat idea. I know theres a few books out there with the same concept, I have one and its fantastic, and pocket-sized. I even bought one for my brother last year at Christmas.

If I'm goin out to eat, I'll google my restaurant options and find something reasonable on the menu. You just take it one step further. :)

If you're gonna add more pages, I agree with Starbucks and maybe Tim Hortons (or do you even have those where you are?). Tons of people drink that stuff daily and don't realize how much of an effect it can have on their weight. Some drinks measure up at 300-500 calories. Eliminate something like that from your diet for a year, and lose 10-20lbs with no other changes in your life.

...and some places have milkshakes/smoothies in the 2000 calorie range, whereas Tim Hortons does a yogurt drink at like 150cals

Everythings so similar to eachother but smart choices could make a huge difference.

Either way, keep up the good work!

We don't have a Tim Hortons near me, but I kind of wish I did now! lol I'd like to try their 150 cal drink.
  • caitymcd
    caitymcd Posts: 1
    Options
    The link is no longer working, does anyone have this?
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've done something similar to this. I try to cook at home most of the time, but there are just times when you just have to stop. It's nice to know your options ahead of time so that you can still stick pretty close to your goals.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Darn... The link didn't work for me. Took me to a website with different photo galleries. Is it in a specific gallery??
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    bump for later!

good idea!
    I am always trying to quick get on mfp and check it out in the database as I am standing in line so this may be more helpful!! :)