The Exercists (August Challenge) closed group

Options
123457»

Replies

• nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'll do ten miles as well. Do we have any extra challenges today (sat)?
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    got the squats in
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great first week Exercists!!! :devil:
  • nb9251
    Options
    Soooo... Any updates yet? I can't wait to hear how we did. Are you guys ready for beastly mode? Lol
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I am going to start tallying it up shortly please get me your numbers if you haven't done so already!
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry it took me so long to get my results out, but I finally did! (I was out of town and just got to a computer). I hope everyone enjoyed their rest day! It looks like next week's going to be TOUGH!

And also, because I'm a bit behind and have a lot of catching up to do... we have to run an extra 5 miles on top of all the challenges next week, right?
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lorie, I just emailed you my weigh-in. Sorry I'm so late today. I've been moving furniture around all day preparing for our new furniture to be delivered in a couple days.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Count me in for an extra 10 miles!
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Should we maybe start a new Topic every week of the challenge? That way it's easy for us to find the challenge for the week, and it's easier for us to stay on track of everything?

Just a suggestion... ;)

Way to go guys! I'm really excited to hear about our results!
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Good morning team!!! I am a late-comer to the August challenge. I just joined the team midweek last week. I usually just access MFP from my phone so this is the first time I've been on an actual computer to view the message boards for our challenge. You guys rock! Since everyone else has introduced themselves, I figured I should too, since i'm the newbie. I'm a 28 year old mommy of four. I've maintained a healthy weight all my life but I was up and down with my weight after baby #3. I lost nearly all of my baby weight then gained most of it back right before I got pregnant with #4. it's been really challenging to lose the baby weight from baby #4 (who will be a YEAR old next month). It's SUPER depressing to realize that almost an ENTIRE year has gone by and my scale has gone NO WHERE!!! So I know i need to do something different and STICK TO IT!!! I'm still about 25 lbs away from my ideal weight of 125. I just want to get back to being active, being healthy and feeling good about what I see in the mirror.
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can do an extra 10 miles this week too!!!
  • nb9251
    Options
    Should we maybe start a new Topic every week of the challenge? That way it's easy for us to find the challenge for the week, and it's easier for us to stay on track of everything?

Just a suggestion... ;)

Way to go guys! I'm really excited to hear about our results!

I like this idea
  • wvualum
    Options
    I'll start a new one. I will give you the results. So far it looks really good. Just waiting on one more person to send in their results and one person for a clarification then we will have 100% reporting. That is awesome! Can't wait to send the results, you are going to really be inspired!!!
  • wvualum
    Options
    Today's challenge:

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks*
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Let's get these done. If you cannot do them, let me know and we can come up with a modification. Lets get 100% participation on the daily challenges this week, we were soooooo close last week. :bigsmile:
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    First off I must confess to the team that I did not hit my calorie count! I feel really bad about it and want to apologize but I was still good when I could have been really bad which I was proud of!!! You can read about it on my blog if you want - http://honestyismydiet.blogspot.com/

My goal this week is to be 100% on everything! My parents are coming into town on Thursday night and staying through the weekend so that will be a difficult goal but I am up for the challenge.

This week with the extra team challenge we need to figure out who is walking what so we can achieve our 100 miles! If every person does 5 miles (20 people) we can get there. I know there are already 2 people that said they will walk 10 miles which is AWESOME! This week is going to be a CRAZY one for me for many reasons. Because of that I am pledging an extra 5 miles. I figure if I walk a mile after dinner 5 days this week then I can achieve this!

Everyone put what they are pledging too so we can guarentte 100 miles!!!!!!!!

Let's go Team Exercists!!!
  • wvualum
    Options
    Let's do this:
    for the walking challenge lets move it to the new forum I just created

and do this

Honestyismydiet pledes 5 miles.
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    Total 10 miles.

The next person will add their name and change the total to reflect the pledges listed.