Do you still get naked in front of your significant other?

Options

Replies

• aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Forget that...if it wasn't for the kids, I don't think we'd ever have been dressed lol.
    My husband goes away on TDY and when he calls from his room I know he is naked. I am so jealous. I have to wear cloths even when I think they are asleep. A peek to the kitchen at night will usually result in one of my 4 awake doing something.:blushing:
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I love to run around naked, would even go naked on the beach, if it was allowed here.
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTLEY. I feel 100% comfortable being 100% naked in front of him! And he feels the same way! :love:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I do, but I'm not comfortable. He always looks at me with lustful eyes and a smile whenever I get naked but I don't feel sexy enough so I feel kind of ashamed.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I thought the point of an S.O. was the unlimited sex. And what's the point of that without being Nekkid!?

Agreed! Good question! lol

And I can't imagine not being naked ever in front of my bf. Regardless of how I am feeling, he always makes me feel better about myself and he always wants to see it and I would never try to hide my body from him. I know I am the more sexual person in my relationship though, he is not as comfortable as I am with everything, but I do my best to assure him :)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Yes.. all.. the.. time. [=
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My husband loves me thin or fat, so it makes it much more comfortable. I'm practically a nudist. Well, not really, but I'm not exactly modest. :huh: I live in the country with no neighbors who can see in so I'm not exactly careful about running around the house butt naked if I need something. I also have a 7 year old who has decided he'd rather be naked if he can get away with it (I''ll let him sleep naked, but it takes me fussing at him in the morning to get him to put some clothes on).
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    No problem being naked in front of each other at all. :D We run around the house in our underwear all the time because it's freaking comfy! I'm nervous clothed around other people but with my S.O. I don't give being naked a second thought.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    More and more lately :embarassed: I even strip for no reason when i know he is coming into the room
    he always says you witch hahahaha nuff said.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Always. I'm always naked. When people are staying with us I have to remember to put clothes on. I've always been this way.
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    Always..it's never a problem. He loves the skin I'm in.....he really loves me no matter what size I am.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I thought the point of an S.O. was the unlimited sex. And what's the point of that without being Nekkid!?

Thats Right!!! I :heart: naked time!!! :devil:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I sleep naked so yes :) also you kind of have to be naked to get down to business lol.
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    He's always on my case about not checking the curtains when I'm running around the house in various states of undress, but other than that he <3's me naked. Always has, no matter what size, even when I can't stand to look at myself he finds something to love. I'm pretty sure if I tried to start hiding behind locked doors, he'd install a peep hole.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Being naked is nothing.. Feeling sexy in your skin is another all together. For me that is.

i so agree
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Great to see that many aren't that self conscious about being naked in front of their significant other.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I do, but I hate it...Especially when the light is on...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Forget that...if it wasn't for the kids, I don't think we'd ever have been dressed lol.

Yep
  • jstrohs1
    jstrohs1 Posts: 66
    Options
    We skinny dip in the pool all the time!
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great to see that many aren't that self conscious about being naked in front of their significant other.

I suspect the shy ones are reading about everyone else having nekkid time and have chosen to keep quiet...