Curves vs Skin and Bones!

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Curves is better than looking like a stick figure! Curves are sexy! Look at Beyonce for example. When I reach my goal I will focus more on how I feel and look and being healthy (including my curves) than being a stick figure and what the scale says.

Replies

• NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    VERY WELL SAID!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just throwing this out there! Did you know that more than 85% of men in Hollywood (Celebrities) prefer natural curves on a woman than stick thin. I watched an interview with Bradley Cooper and he said that if he had to choose between the woman that Renee Zellweger was today verses the one she was in Bridget Jones Diary he would take Bridge hands down. He said in Playboy that he likes a woman he can "hold on to". I have read many interviews in Playboy (no I don't subscribe or even buy it - I read them online) that have said the exact same thing. A woman is more beautiful when she is not stick thin. I am not a fan at all of most of the women I see in Magazines or Hollywood. My favorite actress, Charlize Theron, isn't stick thin and if a gorgeous woman like that is happy being a size 8/10, so will I.
  • uberlaut
    uberlaut Posts: 44
    Options
    If that's your goal, working out is definitely your friend.

Running/elliptical, Yoga, and a little bit of strength training.
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i have no intention of losing my curves i love them they make me feel womanly, apparently my goal weight maximum should be 10 stone 7 very unlikely i would look right at that weight so i am heading for 12 stone to start and see where i go from there but if i am happy with myself at 12 stone that is where i will stop
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have always been curvy, even when I was married and weighed 102lbs. I'll never see that weight again as I'm 56. I intend to just get my current curves under control.When I lose weight it always shows in my waist first. Pants or shorts are difficult to wear as if they fit over my hips, they are too big in the waist. The tailor is my best friend. I never wanted to look like Twiggy......some of you may have to look up who she is :smile: :wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I agree! The luscious Beyonce curves are the ultimate goal for me. Thats so sexy!
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    I know that when I was in Arizona I got a divorce so money was tight, I also smoked. It's sad when you smoke and run around the house looking for butts that have a little white on them to smoke. Anyway, I got down to 110 pounds and I am 5'8, that was way to thin for me, when I laid down my hip bones stuck out. Most of these models now to mee look awful, when you see them in bikinis the are like undernourished from another country. Well I quit smoking and gained 20 pounds, then I got remarried and my husband loves to cook and he is from the south. I just would like to get down to 165 even though it says that is still overweight. I just want to feel healthy.
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have the body for curves- no matter how thin I get I will always have them. I've learned to love them as they make me look more like a woman :) good post!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Not another thread......I'm classed as skinny /thin but when I have the weight on I have a very curvaceous figure!

Curves are definitely better.
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    i so agree with this x x
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Curves are much better. It looks like you are healthy and happy where skin and bones looks like you are starving or trying too hard. The best for me is muscular and curvy!!! :D
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Curves are so much better to me, I have a friend that likes the skinny girls and another that likes them full figured so you have to look at it as an individual. But I think in general most men like a woman with some curves
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm keepin' my curves. I love them and so do most other people... I've noticed :wink: LOL
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Curves are so much better to me, I have a friend that likes the skinny girls and another that likes them full figured so you have to look at it as an individual. But I think in general most men like a woman with some curves

Can I get the number of your friend who likes the full-figured women??

LOL j/k

Seriously, I have the kind of body that is naturally curvy... I always tell people, if you could see my figure, I have an hourglass shape. Right now, my shape is round! LOL
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Curves just scream sex appeal. Plywood does not.

Yes yes Yesssssss!!
    Marilyn+Monroe.jpg

I'll pass..
    Skinny-African-People8745562.jpg
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I'm probably gonna hit myself for this but Who is that blonde chick? I don't recognise her :/ She's really hot though
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm probably gonna hit myself for this but Who is that blonde chick? I don't recognise her :/ She's really hot though

That would be the late Marilyn Monroe
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Thought so, wasn't quite sure though
  • Xxmiamiaxx
    Options
    I'm so sick and tired of hearing men call women beautiful or hot just because they are thin. But Im ugly or nasty cause I'm fat. I dont want to be a rail, I just want to be healthy. why do I live in a world that men think ugly girls are hot because they have a nice body?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My son would take a full figured woman over a skinny one any day. Serious as a heart attack, he has a crush on her. :tongue: I absolutely cannot stand that woman.

0000078339_20110622133807.jpg