Curves vs Skin and Bones!

Options

Replies

• anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a pin-up girl. Their bodies were so sexy with the curves. If I could look that awesome, doing every day chores, I am sure my husband would never leave the house. My only problem with curvy is that most clothes I find would look better on a girl without hips. :/
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    My son would take a full figured woman over a skinny one any day. Serious as a heart attack, he has a crush on her. :tongue: I absolutely cannot stand that woman.

0000078339_20110622133807.jpg
    She is just scary to me
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I agree...sadly I have no curves. Now while losing weight, when I was bigger and I know I'm flat down the sides when I weigh my least!
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    Curves all the way! Before I got pregnant, I was 5'8" at 140 pounds, and with a 36D bra, I had the perfect hourglass figure. After baby, however, is a different story! Meaty ladies run in our genes, so I know that even if I wanted to, I couldn't be stick thin. But how I would love to get curves back, rather than being one big curve. ;)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My son would take a full figured woman over a skinny one any day. Serious as a heart attack, he has a crush on her. :tongue: I absolutely cannot stand that woman.

0000078339_20110622133807.jpg
    She is just scary to me

.. who the? wowee! okay now I need to go to bed.

p.s. curves over twigs any day!
  • MissionABS
    Options
    When I think of nice curves, I do not think of the Repo woman. However, she could have the hottest body in the world and I still couldn't wake up to that face. I am still shocked that Froy has sex with her and she actually has another man now. Yikes!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So do you girls consider the girl in this picture curvy or stick thin?

tumblr_lkuni4DPoL1qd2d7lo1_500.jpg

Just curious.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I would regard her as curvy. Just what I'm aiming for..... More curves!

Even though I'm needing to gain weight I still regard my self as curvy. Just need a bit more meat on me to make those curves look more alluring! Haha
  • foodfight247
    Options
    If anyone says stick thin then they are envious!

In my opinion....sorry girls.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options

Just curious.

i would regard her as skinny but curvy. Absolute body to die for.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Im not sure why people think if you lose weight, you lose curves. Surely thats down to your frame?

if you look at kelly brook, her BMI actually puts her as borderline underweight, yet shes like the poster girl for womanly curves.
  • foodfight247
    Options
    Sorry just to add.... The girl in the pic is in proportion to her height.

So she looks fine from my perspective... If she was any thinner then perhaps you could say she was stick thin..

Now given my height and weight it would be interesting to get people's thoughts on my figure....
    However, although I feel confident already I am not going to post a pic of myself just yet... Maybe when I get nearer to my goal weight and then see which I fall into....just out if curiosity.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Just curious.

Slender, but hourglass. And genetically gifted. :tongue:

And I really hope that's a spray on tan, because otherwise, her tattoos are going to get TRASHED from the sun.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    <
    Curve lover
  • ohwhataday
    Options

Just curious.

i would regard her as skinny but curvy. Absolute body to die for.

I agree. Thin with curves.
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    p.s. you need to stop staring at that photo, Cris. hah
  • foodfight247
    Options
    Just to clarify people .... In my opinion

Skinny/thin is seeing bones and sonetimes no curves.... The girl in the pic is NOT skinny/thin....she is slim/slender.

You can be thin or shall we say SLENDER for a better word...and still be curvy...

I'm saying this as yes I need to put weight but i still have curves, and yes I may fall into the skinny/ thin category a LITTLE bit...

At the end of the day.... If you look healthy and in proportion, you're fine no matter what size or height you are...you still have curves... Just accentuate them!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Just throwing this out there! Did you know that more than 85% of men in Hollywood (Celebrities) prefer natural curves on a woman than stick thin. I watched an interview with Bradley Cooper and he said that if he had to choose between the woman that Renee Zellweger was today verses the one she was in Bridget Jones Diary he would take Bridge hands down. He said in Playboy that he likes a woman he can "hold on to". I have read many interviews in Playboy (no I don't subscribe or even buy it - I read them online) that have said the exact same thing. A woman is more beautiful when she is not stick thin. I am not a fan at all of most of the women I see in Magazines or Hollywood. My favorite actress, Charlize Theron, isn't stick thin and if a gorgeous woman like that is happy being a size 8/10, so will I.

When guys says they like curves, they mean they like big boobs and butts and don't really wanna see ribcage. Tummy curves and chubby thighs/arms however, not so much.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere in the middle. Thin but not skin and bones. I lost my chest though..with weight loss! :ohwell:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    p.s. you need to stop staring at that photo, Cris. hah

Can you blame me lol?

Honestly though...that just happens to be very near my ideal body type, and her tattoos were good illustration for the other thread lol.