AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    For August, my running goal is 75 miles. 100 is a bit too much for me and 75 will still be challenging with school starting...

Thanks!
  • Star_Gazer7
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so in I want to set my goal as 65 miles this month! New to MFP but So happy to be here :wink:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 125 this month!
  • vanderbe
    Options
    I'm new to MFB and I'd like to join this challenge! I plan to walk/jog 24 miles this month!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I want to try again. I know I slacked off halfway through June and didn't even start July but I'm ready to try again with a goal of 50 miles.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    two pages and we are only on AUgust 1st!!! WOW

My goal is 120 and just ran 2.34 miles of it. Still have workout this evening.

Good luck everyone.
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the boards but have been using MFP for a few months. I definitely could use some extra motivation so I'm in.

My goal is to walk 30 miles and I started today with 1.5 miles.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Let's try this again. 60 miles for me this month. I think I'm finally gaining my momentum back.

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I got 3 miles in this morning! I think this is going to be a good month.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this month. My goal is 30 miles this month.
  • 1medicwife
    1medicwife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this. First time in this group... I've been walking already, and my challenge is 60 miles for August.
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie, but I am in!! I've already started the C25K program and so this is just one more way to keep myself accountable. Best of luck to everyone!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm posting the challenge progress at https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=9.

The sheet has a tab for August, a tab for July and another tab for the overall thread results and stats. You aren't allowed to edit them, but I do my best to keep them updated. I suggest you add a ticker on your signature to make it easier for me to track your results and bookmark the link to the sheet for easy reference. The charts include a cool chat feature, so if you happen to be on-line with somebody else you may chat live.

Welcome to this month's challenge and happy moving :smile: Feel free to add me to your friends, or ask me anything (regarding the challenge that is :tongue: ).
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ok its lofty but lets go for it..200 miles via biking/walking/running!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 km run this morning in the sunshine. Welcome to August!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    I'm in again for August, my goal 100 miles!
  • sweetness48
    Options
    I'm in! Striving for 40 miles ran/walked!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm In. My goal is to walk 40 miles.
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join this challenge. I've seen this challenge the past few months, but haven't joined for some reason. So no time like the present!! Yay! I would like to set my goal at 50 miles for the month of August. I hoping though that I can exceed that.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
    My goal is 30miles! I'll go make a ticker now!