AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Way to bring it evertbody!!!!!!
    It was a long day for me but I get in 3 miles on my bike!!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Updated
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Was going to finish up today (tuesday) but I got rained out. I might have to skip Zumba tomorrow and go for my bike ride.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    It's a nailbiter for me...got rained out tonight and couldn't get to the gym so....I have to wrap this up on the last day of the month. Not how I wanted, but it'll have to do.

So awesome (and motivating!) to see others striving and attaining their goals! Kudos to all of you! And those that didn't, that's ok, there's always next month ... but if you're like me, this challenge still helped you move more this month than you might otherwise have... amiright? :bigsmile:

See ya'll around the corner in September!

Darkrider42 -- Dave
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles yesterday on the elliptical machine. Ticker is updated.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    grrrrrr i have to do 5.19 miles today.....hoping it stops raining so i can go for a mid day walk/run... i may actually go in the rain if it doesnt since i brought a complete set of workout clothes...if i get wet it will be fine since i will have my work clothes to put back on....
    anyway.....i really want to make 60 miles and don't want to spend my whole training session tonight at the gym doing 5.19 miles of cardio....

I WILL MAKE 60 miles today
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Blew past 100 miles today!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    12 miles between yesterday and today! Ticker updated. I think I am going for 100 next month!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    did my morning hiking route for another 4.5 miles. MUST do it again at the end of the day to make my goal!!!!!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! so proud of myself! and awesome job to everyone else!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Woot! Goal reached and passed by 1.5 miles. :drinker:

Another 4.1 miles today. Ran 3.1, walked one. 4.1 seems to be the number for the week.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    3.84 at lunch so now just 1.35 tonight at the gym before/after training session and i will reach 60...updated siggie below
  • bluiz13
    Options
    here is the link to the new september thread.....look forward to seeing you all there....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/331850-september-move-your-ss-challenge
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    another 2 miles today...almost ran half of it!
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    2.85 miles today - made my goal!!! Yeah! Ticker updated.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    3 miles today. could not make halfway of goal. :(
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    And she slides in with another 19.5 miles at the end of the month! Excellent challenge. I have reaped huge benefits.
    exercise.png
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Got in 5 more miles yesterday to end my 1st months challenge with an extra 18 miles.:happy:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    My ticker is updated!

WOOO...... HOO to everyone that has surpassed their August goals onto September!

OOPs My AUG goal was 100 miles did 106.7. New ticker time!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    grrrrrr i have to do 5.19 miles today.....hoping it stops raining so i can go for a mid day walk/run... i may actually go in the rain if it doesnt since i brought a complete set of workout clothes...if i get wet it will be fine since i will have my work clothes to put back on....
    anyway.....i really want to make 60 miles and don't want to spend my whole training session tonight at the gym doing 5.19 miles of cardio....

I WILL MAKE 60 miles today

I envy you! I have until midnight to do 7.5 miles. TRADE? :bigsmile: