AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me for 60 miles this month? I will try and not include my walking to the park with baby in it. Goodluck to all.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Add 3 more miles for moi today!

Dinos - I don't have a ticker - I just have my "line" that totals my miles. Is that okay?
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Another 4 miles in today!
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    After going for my second walk today and knowing that I'll go nearly everyday thanks to my sweet dog, I've upped my goal from 30 miles to 50 miles.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Go started with 5ks last night
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Go started with 5ks last night
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    1.8 mile dog walk. When did he get so slow? It wasn't that long ago that he was dragging ME on walks.
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    8 more miles to add to my total.

Question do you guys think I should count my walk(sometimes I jog bits of it too) to the gym
    and back according to google maps it's a 2.6 mile round trip.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Add 3 more miles for moi today!

Dinos - I don't have a ticker - I just have my "line" that totals my miles. Is that okay?

A line in your signature is as good as a ticker. I do the same myself :happy:
  • dinos
    Options
    8 more miles to add to my total.

Question do you guys think I should count my walk(sometimes I jog bits of it too) to the gym
    and back according to google maps it's a 2.6 mile round trip.

Jo, If you move it, you count it.
    Just make sure you add it to your ticker, or your signature line for that matter. The thing is that since there are almost 90 people in the challenge, if you mention that you moved a few miles without adding them to your ticker, chances are that I will not update your total in the spreadsheet .
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Finally got my butt moving, walked 3.5 miles today.
  • janana021
    Options
    Got 4.6 miles today. The weather ugly here and my asthma is acting up. I wanted to get in 7 miles. But it's okay, I'm doing well, average almost 5 miles a day if I keep up the pace I should hit close to my 130 mile goal.
  • dinos
    Options
    Pictures of my evening hike. I walked along an ancient trail linking the island villages. The trail has been abandoned since the invention of the automobile, it's only inhabited by lizards and snakes and the howling wind. For a city guy like me to hike for over an hour in the wilderness without seeing a soul (lizards, goats and insects don't count) is kinda spooky.

IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Did 5.01 miles today!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i am really questioning this whole 200 mile thing.. but I am selling myself short on anything else.. aim high right?
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    5 tuesday and 6.67 miles today running and walking program
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    i am really questioning this whole 200 mile thing.. but I am selling myself short on anything else.. aim high right?

You can do it!!
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    I so did not want to get up this morning. Knowing I was committed to 400 miles this month, I got up anyway. Hooray for the Move your *kitten* Challenge. Knocked out another 20.

exercise.png

bravo bravo!!
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    1.8 mile dog walk. When did he get so slow? It wasn't that long ago that he was dragging ME on walks.

I love this!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got up at 5 a.m. to ride 11.5 miles and was planning to ride more tonite after work but my back is spazzing so I think not!!!