Loose 10lbs in august red team support-

Options

Replies

• mymagicalinkerytour
    Options
    Think I've been off on the challenges - for some reason I thought they were starting on Sundays - will do better from here on out!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    The scale has dropped 3pds since Friday's weigh-in! Now trying to keep that number or more to stick til Friday! :drinker: :drinker:
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Go SPARTANS!!! I hope every one is doing awesome. I have given up on the team's mini challange. I am struggling with myself in order to get enough water in me. I just dont like it!!! If I get 2 cups a day it is alot. I am just not getting enough fluids in and I know that is not good for my health. Today is a perfect example: I had 1/2 cup of milk with my cereal this morning and I just now got my first drink of anything since then and it is already 12:30! Maybe that is why I am not losing much weight??? What do you think?
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did zumba for the first time today, absolutely loved it. WELL over on my sodium as I had some soy sauce on noodles for dinner :-( But otherwise had a good day! Hopefully I've broken the bad-streak!
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    The scale has dropped 3pds since Friday's weigh-in! Now trying to keep that number or more to stick til Friday! :drinker: :drinker:

Way to go. That is a great drop
  • macenro
    Options
    Epic FAIL on the sodium today...had bubby's special teriyaki BBQ! It was so good, but wow, the sodium!! At least now I know, right?

More sodium will help you drink more water though...small brightside
  • macenro
    Options
    Oh god I've been awful for the whole time I was away, couldn't get any exercise in and my sodium pah there's no way I've been under in a million years! Also haven't been able to drink water so my water retention had made me put on tonnes! I'll be suprised if I loose anything this week! Sorry guys.

I'm so looking forward to today, getting back on track tho!!

If it is just water then it'll be gone in a day or two. I am always surprised on how much water can make your weight fluctuate.
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Terrible day...sure hope I didnt gain back them 3pds I lost!! Going for a run in the morning..must do good tomorrow & Thursday for Friday morning weigh in! Must..must do good...must..must..must do good! or die! lol....okay not really but man oh man I better do good!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    got a short run in this morning, tonight i'll do the JM 30day shred video. Just 48more hours till weigh in! We can do this!!
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Not holding out any hope this week for either the mini or normal challenge. I'll try harder! Good luck tomorrow guys! x
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Go SPARTANS!!! I hope every one is doing awesome. I have given up on the team's mini challange. I am struggling with myself in order to get enough water in me. I just dont like it!!! If I get 2 cups a day it is alot. I am just not getting enough fluids in and I know that is not good for my health. Today is a perfect example: I had 1/2 cup of milk with my cereal this morning and I just now got my first drink of anything since then and it is already 12:30! Maybe that is why I am not losing much weight??? What do you think?

I definitely believe water is key to losing weight. If you don't stay hydrated, your body will hoard whatever water it does get, causing water retention and thus the scale doesn't move. Same thing if you aren't eating enough calories to fuel your body..it will hoard and the scale won't budge. I used to have to force myself to drink water, but the more you drink, the easier it gets. Try adding a little lemon juice for flavor...that helped me in the beginning.
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    1.5lb gain, sorry guys! It was expected and I'm back working my butt off to remove this and more fingers crossed!!

Good luck with wi today!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    All right, today's stats:
    CW: 207.6 (loss of 4.2) (after 2 weeks of 0.8, so not as crazy as it might seem)
    Water challenge = yes, exceeded goal
    Exercise challenge = 340 minutes, exceeded goal

Good week! Next week I will be on vacation, will try to report in but am hoping for maintenance with all the eating out and difficulty exercising. Good luck to everyone else. Go red team!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Haven't done much of working out the last two weeks (busted up ankle) but I did go swimming here and there to do a little something. I've gained 1 lbs since last weigh-in. :( Going to keep icing this bad boy until Monday and get back out there and show you all what a Spartan is!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Email to team leader today Spartans!

Weight
    Workout Mins
    Water
    Sodium

And I believe its a FRI-FRI thing right ??
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Good morning Spartans!! I woke up to find 31 new messages already! Keep 'em comin'! I want to know your weight, how many minutes you exercised, how many ounces of water you drank, and how many days you were able to stay under on sodium Fri-Thurs). I won't get a chance to get to everything today, but I'll work on it tomorrow afternoon. Have a blessed weekend, everyone!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    also was under sodium all days :)
    have a great weekend, folks!
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey Red Team!!! I'm still fairly new to this, but would like to participate more with this!!! Feel free to add me! SO excited to have a group of ppl to connect with! :)
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    I've been in this challenge from the start and realized that I only have the team captain and one other person on my friends list lol... add me RED TEAM :)!!