Loose 10lbs in august red team support-

Options

Replies

• Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Much easier challenge - we can do this!!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think my problem might be too much sodium! I think that's why I'm not losing weight! I worked out for over 4000 calories burnt last week aka 5 days for more than an hour and didn't lose anything. Stupid sodium! :explode:
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I think my problem might be too much sodium! I think that's why I'm not losing weight! I worked out for over 4000 calories burnt last week aka 5 days for more than an hour and didn't lose anything. Stupid sodium! :explode:

Our water challenge should help with that - flush it out!! And we've started talking about next week's challenge - Sommer suggested a nutrition challenge and I suggested that we make it the goal to stay under on sodium every day...
  • Athena413
    Options
    If you guys know what your calorie burn total was for last week, go ahead and message it to me and I'll put it in the spreadsheet. I already have k2's, lesley's and prunella's. Be sure you're tracking your water and minutes of exercise for this week!!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Calories Burned Last Week: 2865

I didnt see this on Sommerjo's spread sheet of her Team, but she did mention she kept it elsewhere and just added up the totals of her team and posted it on her Team's Thread. Unless she's changed it.

OOPS, i'll message this to you.
  • Jessica68
    Options
    SODIUM: Oh my gosh I have been thinking the SAME thing..I lost weight last week but this week I seem to be struggling and I noticed i have been over on my Sodium every day since Friday. I read that natural foods are going to be our best bet in keeping the sodium down - most processed foods are very high in sodium and stay away from fast foods, they are the worst!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My calories burned last week were 3245...
    I am up for the new challenge!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I think a Sodium Challenge would be PERFECT!! I really need it because that's something that I'm working on and struggling with. I was doing great last week, finally lost some weight after I plateaued and I gorged myself a little and my sodium was through the roof on Saturday and Sunday!! I weighed myself on Monday and I gained 4 lbs!!! 4!!!! But after eating right again yesterday and keeping my sodium under 2,500mg and drinking 13 cups of water, I lost 3. Hopefully that other 1lb will come off with at least 2 or 3 more!! haha
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i've got the 30 mins per day down pat and the water... the 500 calorie challenge was a bit harder for me :p
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I think on the whole my sodium is pretty good, I'm usually under so happy with that, it's amazing to see just how much sodium is in things you wouldn't expect tho! Theres quite alot in chicken breasts which annoys me no end as Id definatly eat more if the figure was less!
    I also had a salad once while eating out and the sodium was horrendous! I was gob smacked!

I'd say my diet was pretty good, but my down fall is definatly chocolate! Mmmmm
  • Athena413
    Options
    mini-challenge clarification - mini-challenges will run Friday through Thursday, so when you report your ounces of water and minutes of exercise to me it should be for August 5 - August 11. Please report this to me with your weigh-in on Friday. SommerJo will have the new mini-challenge for next week posted on Friday. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Athena413
    Options
    i've got the 30 mins per day down pat and the water... the 500 calorie challenge was a bit harder for me :p

Feel free to stick with the 500/day if you want!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sadly I had a bad trip to visit in laws. Very little exercise and food off the wall. Sorry guys! I am going to try and rock out the rest of the 2 weeks and not let you down for those. I hate and love vacations.
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    Yeah, just get back up and keep going. This week hasn't started off the best for me but today is a new day and I'm going to just pick up where I left off.
  • Jessica68
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Reminder: be drinking you water!!
  • KarenStapler
    Options
    bump
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Oh boy! This week isn't as easy for me to stay on track. I've stayed under and drank my water and exercised, but I'm just not "feeling lighter" you know?

Oh well. Sounds like most of you are really doing incredibly this week.

GO RED or GO HOME!!! :)
  • kssdc2001
    Options
    Oh boy! This week isn't as easy for me to stay on track. I've stayed under and drank my water and exercised, but I'm just not "feeling lighter" you know?

Oh well. Sounds like most of you are really doing incredibly this week.

GO RED or GO HOME!!! :)

I hear you! I've been very good this week, reporting, eating, drinking water, exercising, but I don't think it is going to be a goo weigh-in. Weeks like this are the hardest -- when hyou do everything right and the scale doesn't move! Any tips on how to get through them?
  • Jessica68
    Options
    sorry team but I have been stricken with a bad case of constipation all week! In 3 days time I put on 5pounds and I watched my calories and worked out during those days so I know the gain is due to this issue. More days went bay and nothing and I'm sure I probably went up even more in weight. I finally found some help yesterday and its working but as of today I'm up 3.2pds..hoping the rest keeps coming off today so tomorrows weigh in is not so bad.
  • Athena413
    Options
    sorry team but I have been stricken with a bad case of constipation all week! In 3 days time I put on 5pounds and I watched my calories and worked out during those days so I know the gain is due to this issue. More days went bay and nothing and I'm sure I probably went up even more in weight. I finally found some help yesterday and its working but as of today I'm up 3.2pds..hoping the rest keeps coming off today so tomorrows weigh in is not so bad.

Be sure to drink plenty of water...that should help get/keep things moving.

As far as how to get through the tough weeks, I just have to keep reminding myself of how far I've already come. I know I never want to see that person I was again, so I'm doing my best to get as far away from her as possible. Just stick with it!!