Anyone else here think Jillian Michaels is...

Options

Replies

• TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    thats one whopping camel toe.....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Why don't you post this nonsense to your Facebook page and act like a child there. This site is to support each other in weight loss and fitness goals. If you don't like the video, find something else to do instead of complaining about the instructor. Really???

Ahhhh yes this right here is the picture of maturity
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian Michales is a man,but ive never thought she was racist:laugh:

Bhahahahah Drag Queen

Her tuck game is for Real!!

No no look close close to the end of twenty mins....her boys sneak out a bit LOL

You know, if she's questioned on it, she's just gonna claim that all of her body fat converted into camel toe.

Bwahahahaha! Oh... oh... and people actually thought the casual racism card was worse? SMH. That's pretty deep in the can of worms I opened.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    I'm sorry, but from here on out... if you haven't made it past the OP and decide to post anyway your post will be respectfully ignored and snickered at considerably, unless of course you are bearing gifts or services appropriate for the occasion.

2 of 2 votes for the first invite image, check!

We're still short a:
    circus vendor for spinning toys with lights
    photographer
    tee-shirt gunner
    DJ? (Rob Zombie's Dragula would be most appropriate!)

I <3 the sparklers idea! In fact, a full-on fireworks display worked into the pyre would be freaking AWESOME!!!

Oh yeah we can strap roman candles to you it will be awesome!!!!!

That wouldn't be too "WWE" of me, would it? Oooooh! Can you do the WWE announcer voice?
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I agree with whoever it was back on the first page that mentioned you see what you want to see.

So I'm pretty sure she's totally sexing Natalie in the showers after the 30DS workouts.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I'm sorry, but from here on out... if you haven't made it past the OP and decide to post anyway your post will be respectfully ignored and snickered at considerably, unless of course you are bearing gifts or services appropriate for the occasion.

2 of 2 votes for the first invite image, check!

We're still short a:
    circus vendor for spinning toys with lights
    photographer
    tee-shirt gunner
    DJ? (Rob Zombie's Dragula would be most appropriate!)

I <3 the sparklers idea! In fact, a full-on fireworks display worked into the pyre would be freaking AWESOME!!!

Oh yeah we can strap roman candles to you it will be awesome!!!!!

That wouldn't be too "WWE" of me, would it? Oooooh! Can you do the WWE announcer voice?

sure!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Ok I have proff right here that JM is a man in this video I found of her
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgS6qLsVM4
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    lol, aw eff it. Most of you responding after this haven't bothered getting to my second post. Light a fire for my stake, I'm sure FearAndLoathing will bring the popcorn.

There will be a sign-up sheet for other witch-burning crowd fare. Please indicate what you'll be bringing; marshmallows, Graham crackers, and chocolate for s'mores... will somebody volunteer their services as the circus vendor with all the crazy spinning light toys? Somebody could also sign up to be the photographer so everyone can get a picture of themselves by the pyre and my charred remains... yes, that would be WONDERFUL touch. Oh... Oh! I want a tee-shirt gun too!

Yes, yes!! The t-shirt gun! I love that Bud Light commercial "Real Men of Genius" for the "Mr. T-Shirt Launcher Inventor" where they have the line in the song "Your high-powered cotton cannon makes every* section the nosebleed section. (Hit the deck!)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b3pJYfv5eg

That one still cracks me the hell up! :laugh:

ETA: DYAC!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have a blister on my right baby toe.

Gawd! I hate that! I can't figure out what's worse a racist fitness instructor or a blister!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I just think she's a Nazi drill instructor
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    2 words...

NUT

BUTTER
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    darkrider42: I LOOOOOOVE those "Real Men of Genius" commercials! It was my inspiration :) My fav though still has to be the Overaccessorized Taxi Cab Driver; "can I use your toaster?"
  • darkrider42
    Options
    I agree with whoever it was back on the first page that mentioned you see what you want to see.

So I'm pretty sure she's totally sexing Natalie in the showers after the 30DS workouts.

Now that's more like it! Except I'm a little jealous ... cuz me & Natalie kind of have a thing going on...
  • darkrider42
    Options
    darkrider42: I LOOOOOOVE those "Real Men of Genius" commercials! It was my inspiration :) My fav though still has to be the Overaccessorized Taxi Cab Driver; "can I use your toaster?"

I haven't heard that one yet! OMFG, I seriously LOL'd just at your description! I'll have to look for it on YouTube! Thanks! :)
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but when you said discuss all i heard was coffee talk from snl...
    "Rhode Island, neither a road or an island.. Discuss"
    i'm veclempt.... talk amongst ya selves lmao

As for the workout videos, I haven't seen them

Hilarious!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing! She spends a little TOO much time pointing out Natalie's form in those workouts.
    Foreplay and a workout rolled into one?

Yes please!

I still think JM rocks. She could sex me up in the showers.....wait what?
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ^I know right! In work out three of 30DS she won't shut up about Natalie's bum. The more I did the work outs the more strangely attracted to Jillian Michaels I became. I don't know what this says about me.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    ^I know right! In work out three of 30DS she won't shut up about Natalie's bum. The more I did the work outs the more strangely attracted to Jillian Michaels I became. I don't know what this says about me.

Maybe you just need to escalate your Kinsey scale rating?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Haha! Maybe she has some subliminal messages in those workouts. No wonder I enjoyed 30DS so much! :wink:
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Not sure i'd agree with racist but she seems like a complete lesbian! Which is fine but when I'm trying to work out I don't care to hear her flirting with the girls.

Lmao sOo true. Poking their tummies and spanking one chicks but (on my DVD week one) lol