Replies

• mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love threads like this. <sheds a tear>
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I wear 38 DD bras...and I just bought Champion 360 bras...and I jog without any issues

I found the bras online for $20 (discontinued colors, but I do not care about the color if it saves me $20)
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    A very good sports bra will help however it doesn't make the problem go away completely. I hate doing jacks for that reason! I sometimes modify my moves by running in place or something else. Good luck :smile:
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I purposely buy sports bras one size smaller just so they hold them to my chest more. I am an F/G. Imagine doing them while you are lactating. My cousin literally holds her chest while doing them cause of the lactating and pain.
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    defintely get a well measured and well fitting sports bra - a Shock Absorber is always a good bet - they have some designed especially for running etc. But ultimately we only have one body and we need to treat it carefully. Modify the jacks for the biggest loser alternatives and hopefully with a really good bra you should see a difference.

Good luck!
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wear supportive bras...if you think level 1 has a lot of jumping level 2 and level 3 will be a CHALLENGE...i just started level 3 and its a **** TON of jumping...i am a D and wear a regular cotton bra from VS and a sports bra from Target...it keeps them from moving :) but get prepared it gets more intesne and more jumping as you go....
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    As a fellow DD, I know what you mean and the secret is a GREAT sports bra and then a sports top that also provides support. Its probably the same as the doublebra someone else mentioned but just make sure you have good support.

I run on trails, do P90x etc without any problem as long as i have on a good sports bra. I wear Nike but not all of the Nike line works for me so its trial and error!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a sports bra, just wear my usual full coverage underwires from Lane Bryant and they work perfectly. I might try one of those high impact sports bras though...
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This thread.

HappyRageGuy.png
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the suggestions, I will look up that modified exercise from Biggest Loser and definitely get a couple more sports bras, haha or at least one reallllly good one. Never heard of Enelle or shock absorber so right on, will be doing some bra research now!
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    Back before I lost my weight I was a DD and I would saran wrap my boobs before I would go jogging...but that was 13 years ago..i'm sure bras and sports bras have improved since LOL
    on a side note I am now barely a B now so if any of you larger chested women would like to donate some boobs I'd much appreciate it :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • magicmama
    Options
    The biggest loser workout has a good alternative for jumping jacks.

You do a side step with a squat while continuing to move your arms like a jumping jack... Keeps your heart rate up and works your legs...

Good luck!!:smile:

Agreed! These are great until you get to the point where you can do the regular jumping jacks. I think they're called low-impact jumping jacks or something like that.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I've read it a lot already, but it can't be said enough- double up! Regular and sports bra, layered. Keeps you from having to replace sizes as often too, so not as hard on the wallet.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    As a fellow D/DD girl, I wear two sports bras. hahaha a larger one for coverage, and a tiny, tight one to hold my boobs up over it.

Ditto. I wear 2 as well. And they are good ones, not cheap ones. When you're naturally large busted, no matter what, you'll get some kind of movement, but atleast it wont be so painful..

I also wear two, or if they are ones that are worn down or rater for lower impact sometimes three

your best bet is to go to a running store and have them help you with a good one. You need a bra rated for high impact and running store will def have that and a wider variety than someplace like target. If you dont have a running store, try one that is specifically sporting goods and ask someone there. Aside from the bounce factor itself which is just awkward, a good bra is also gonna prevent sagging and soreness
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I wear my regular underwire bra underneath my sports bra to exercise... It helps a lot with my D cups :)
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I used to do the double bra thing for my DDs but last month I bought a Shock Absorber Level 4 for C25K and it's GREAT. Also use it for Kinect Dance Central and Fitness Evolved with no probs.

I am also lolling at the fellas reading this thread about jiggling boobs. Enjoy!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You need to invest in a good bra I am a Triple D. I get my bras from a specialty boutique 65 bucks a pop but totally worth it!
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Why are all the boys shedding tears? Is it because they WANT our boobs to flop around?

I'm a 42HH, the largest sports bra I found so far is a 40D and it has NO support. My Lane Bryant bra was way easier to do JJ's in.

When I did Day 2 of 30DS yesterday with the junky sports bra, I actually had to hold onto the straps and tops of the cups for all the jumping. Will be securing better today.

Oh, and I can't walk up or down stairs without screaming in pain from the Shred. Not sure how well Day 3 will go tonight!
  • sweetness48
    Options
    You need to invest in a good bra I am a Triple D. I get my bras from a specialty boutique 65 bucks a pop but totally worth it!

So true. The department store ones just don't cut it for busty gals. I pay $60 for mine but it's completely worth it.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Upon seeing the title of this thread in my feed, all I could think about was black eyes.

Unfortunately, this is something I don't have to worry much anymore. *sheds a tear too* The guys posting in this thread... XD