Halfway to goal - my story with a lot of photos

Options
124»

Replies

• ambreee
    ambreee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can relate. I was extremely sick with my first child. Lost 25 lbs the first half of my pregnancy and was my lowest weight in years. I packed on the pounds after I had my daughter. When our bodies starve for so long it is inevitable.

Thank goodness my sickeness was not nearly as bad with #2. Also my weight gain was less too, but I am still working hard to get back to where I was at pre-pregnancy.

Thanks for sharing your story. I too wonder, who is that lady staring back at me in the mirror.
    Amber
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Wow! I can relate. I was extremely sick with my first child. Lost 25 lbs the first half of my pregnancy and was my lowest weight in years. I packed on the pounds after I had my daughter. When our bodies starve for so long it is inevitable.

Thank goodness my sickeness was not nearly as bad with #2. Also my weight gain was less too, but I am still working hard to get back to where I was at pre-pregnancy.

Thanks for sharing your story. I too wonder, who is that lady staring back at me in the mirror.
    Amber

Amber,
    Thank you for your response! You've given me hope that my next pregnancy will be better than my last one was, and that I won't be left gorging myself once I've given birth!
    I hope that you're weight loss journey has been going well!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    doing great so far! keep it up
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    doing great so far! keep it up

Thank you!!
  • Icedgems11
    Options
    you look amazing!

Well done!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    you look amazing!

Well done!

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm currently trying to get my pre-baby body back and reading your story and seeing your results is definately inspiring!!
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!!! Congrats on your weight loss and being halfway!!! You look great!!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    You look great! I'm currently trying to get my pre-baby body back and reading your story and seeing your results is definately inspiring!!

Thank you!
    Losing baby weight is SO tough! I hope that your weight loss journey goes well!!:smile:
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!!! Congrats on your weight loss and being halfway!!! You look great!!

Thank you! And thanks for the add! :)
  • crazydogface1
    Options
    Wow look at that FLAT BELLY!!! You look really great ... I had 3 children and I will tell you it was hard but with time and hard work it came off... Then of course I gained a lot back ... Not anymore!!! I am down 30 pounds but have been a bit stuck so I am pushing hard now... You inspired me today with your pictures so thank you :) KEEP POSTING!!!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Wow look at that FLAT BELLY!!! You look really great ... I had 3 children and I will tell you it was hard but with time and hard work it came off... Then of course I gained a lot back ... Not anymore!!! I am down 30 pounds but have been a bit stuck so I am pushing hard now... You inspired me today with your pictures so thank you :) KEEP POSTING!!!

Thank you! And, that is awesome!! I'm nervous about having another baby and going through this all again, but responses like yours have given me hope! :)
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    AMAZING! Keep up the work.
    I can definitely tell a difference!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    AMAZING! Keep up the work.
    I can definitely tell a difference!

Thank you!!
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and are an inspiration! Your story is very similar to mine - Right now my goal is to get to 170, then 150... Thanks for sharing! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!