Daily Check In - August

Options
13»

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made it through Hurricane Irene :bigsmile: - neighbor's tree fell on my garage, porch and just brushed the house - very lucky! Didn't graze all day like I thought I would. :laugh:
    What would I have done differently? track calories
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical, yoga and clean up the yard.

:flowerforyou: Glad you made it through Irene!! Bet you can consider clean-up a work-out! :tongue:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Way over!! Lunch and dinner away from home.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hadn't set any, but pretty sure my goal was NOT to over-eat by 500 cals!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stopped eating after 5:30 pm - That day was done! Only one light beer
    What would I have done differently? Really not sure how to manage a potluck of all unhealhty choices. I suppose it's the rest of the week that needs to be managed to allow for these splurges that are part of life.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay at least 200 under on cals, get in my weight routine. have a productive Monday.!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - bad weekend for eating
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? got up early enough at the farm to drive 2.5 hours to make it back for step class
    What would I have done differently? not eaten so many cookies
    What is today's personal goals? stay within nutritional goals, already did 45 minutes of step
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took advantage of my strenuous work-out session and stayed under on calories
    What would I have done differently? Gone to be earlier
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under those calorie colas, Elliptical, to bed early
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yep - for the first time in a very long time!!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yep
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? under on calories, worked out and checked in
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical for 35 minutes and stay under on calories

• lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    What would I have done differently? bad food choices
    What is today's personal goals? stay within nutritional goals, which is going to be tough since I'm already almost out of calories
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? under on calories, worked out and checked in
    What would I have done differently? nothing (again)
    What is today's personal goals? heading to VA today... will do some walking in the mall tonight.... hope to make some good food choices too

• lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? not quite
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? lower on cals than I could have been considering I was almost out by 2pm
    What would I have done differently? less cals for lunch
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals and carbs, already did 45 minutes of step at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finally got to bed early and stayed under my calorie - Even when I ate out for dinner!
    What would I have done differently? I liked yesterday
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under those calories, Walk - done, to bed on time.
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/332524-daily-check-in-september

NEW MONTH!!!! Lets get back on track ladies :drinker: