Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Sorry I'm late with my weigh in!

CW: 231.2

Yes it is up, and I'm totally disgusted and down about it! Such a loser :sad:

Don't be so hard on yourself! The fact that you are on here and making an effort is reason enough to be proud. If you keep working hard you will start to see the results, just stick with it!

I TOTALLY agree...EVERYONE has rough weeks -- HANG IN THERE!!! I hope you have a GREAT week!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, wasn't at home to weigh..198! YAAAAAAAAA 200 is gone!! Thinking I may need to adjust my goal...well see how next week goes!

WOO HOO!!! AWESOME!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm so late with my weigh in! I'm now at 174! Yea!! :-) Sorry everybody had such a hard week. Hang in there! Keep working! It'll happen! :-)

Christine
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm late!
    Weigh in: 209
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's late.

was 188.3
    now 187.4

so down almost a pound. Every little bit helps.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok all, only missing a few more that were in last week and are missing this week. For those that have missed two weeks, I am going to be removing them from the chart. Hopefully that makes things a little more managable. If they come back, MORE THAN WELCOME!!!! Just trying to get things out to you all quicker :bigsmile:

Happy Monday!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, my internet hasn't worked all weekned. :angry: Anyways, I weighed in at 148 lbs and body fat percent was 38.8%.
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, my internet hasn't worked all weekned. :angry: Anyways, I weighed in at 148 lbs and body fat percent was 38.8%.
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    :happy: :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: We are officially over 200 pounds lost!!!!! :happy: :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    :happy: :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: We are officially over 200 pounds lost!!!!! :happy: :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    That is so awesome, you guys all rock :)
  • leslyta
    leslyta Posts: 70
    Options
    late with my weight again... I'm at 200 right now.. only lost .4 lbs
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    BTW Jenn - I'm so sorry I did not make the burpee goal! I did 10 of them one night, and then didn't do them again. I just kept forgetting! I'm going to really try hard to work those into my workout routine. They're a great exercise to do, so thanks for showing us those! :-)

~Christine :smile:
  • JustJenn419
    Options

Confused. I have your last weigh in at 204.4. If this week's weighin is 200, thats more than .4

Let me know
  • leslyta
    leslyta Posts: 70
    Options
    omg.. I meant 204!! Im still so tired from work.. Sorry!!

Confused. I have your last weigh in at 204.4. If this week's weighin is 200, thats more than .4

Let me know
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Ok, there are 42 people that have not weighed in since the initial post. Need your feedback...

Remove? or Keep?
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i would say remove and then if they want to come back on, add them on the following week.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Way to go team!!! :happy: :laugh:
  • gennybunny1
    Options

Way to go team!!! :happy: :laugh:

I second :happy: that and as for removing those people who haven't entered there weight, I say remove and if they show up again add them.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    you got my weigh in right?
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    you got my weigh in right?
    I gotcha!