"Saints and Slimmers" ****(closed thread)***

Options
123457»

Replies

• sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hi MFP's!
    It's Thursday! Our August challenge is almost complete!
    (I will be doing make up exercises today as my work life took precedence the past two days. bwahhhaaaa)

Will we get a final tally of our teams standing here on this forum, or is there another place we check for that?
    What's the plan for September?!

Thanks!
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me down for today's challenge. Been really busy with school and work. But I'm still pushing!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    woohooooo... did my yesterday's and today's challenge... .. and did the 4minute High intensity workout too..
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Just did all these and am now caught up!

Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps(This white girl can't jump... yet! That was really embarrassing to watch. Thank goodness I was the only one in the room), 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
    Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops( See comment above), 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press (Some tall pillar candles cam in real handy here- I'll never look at them the same again- they burn differently)
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    @Gary6030 says:

"Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! "

We are on the last days of August! Who's still here???
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    I am,..... and i did my today's challenge .. not xactly how Gary said.. i mean i did take a break for 30 sec after JJ... and burpees .. i felt i'll throw up... so just took a 30 sec breather..
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    I totally feel your pain, Sue!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hey there Saints and Slimmers!
    It was a real fun month working out with you all. It was my first challenge and I was completely motivated by your dedication and posts. I saw some real scale, inches, and NSV's from you all! Congratulations!
    in spite of my diet and excercise I lost a mere two lbs. ! I'm proud of those two lbs, and also the 2 1/2 inches that went bye bye!!
    For Sept. I'll be on Team #13, Wappo Warriors. I'd like to continue our friendships regardless!
    All the very best to you!
    ~Sugar
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hi Team!

The 11 people that gave me their weight from our team totaled 68.6 lbs.lost!!
    I know there was more! Everyone did great! brotherjeem was our biggest loser with a 15.6 lb.!!!
    Congratulations brotherjeem!! And congratulations to you all! You are all winners!

Gary6030 writes:

"August Series Challenge Final Scores
    Team Captain Score Weight Lost #1 Loser Amount Lost
    Perseverance Lori_menorahlover 676 102.6 rjsewell 9
    Curvettes JRena225 846 146.9 SWEETSAPPHIRE85 10
    Persistent Determination sonybalony 942 55.7 megansmom311 12
    JULESEYBABY JULESEYBABY 797 91.1 Gary1977 17.8
    Drop it cause we're hot Sass30 762 87.2 Rickybobby07 21
    Gimme the skinny tagrady 889 89.2 szcepj 11.5
    Fab to Flab msmonique 851 130.3 irisT9975 18.2
    Itsbigjoesgal itsbigjoesgal 995 106.8 RachelJE 14.2
    the exercists wvualum 1005 82.1 wvualum gwynnehamer 10
    saint and slimmers sugarsprinkles 68.6 brotherjeem 15.6
    FUM Jade39 783 87
    Weapons of Mass Reduction Gary6030 1018 129 SuzMac 15
    Body Rock 599 71 laneybirg 9.4

sorry the formatting sucks on this.

The winning team for team points is WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION!

The TOP 3 BIGGEST LOSERS are:
    Rickybobby07 - 21 lbs! Way to go you are a MACHINE MAN!
    IrisT9975 - 18.2 lbs! YOU are a ROCKSTAR!
    Gary1977 - 17.8lbs! YOU are a BEASTMASTER!

Out of the 13 Teams who reported the total weight loss was:

1,247.5 lbs!

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME! FOLKS WE LOST HALF A TON! And here's the thing there are about 60% of the teams didn't even report to me.

I'm sure with that amount of folks we definitely dropped a ton! Literally a ton of weight!

SO AUGUST WE KICKED YOUR BUTT!

Way to go I'm so honored to be apart of this journey with you!

RAISE YOUR SPEARS ITS GONE TRIBAL! "