How much have YOU lost?

Options
I've been here 11 weeks and lost 11 pounds! That's only one pound a week but I'm still proud of my accomplishments. Have other people looked at how their weight loss is compared to how long you've been an MFP member?? Share how much have you lost a week since you've joined MFP!

Replies

• circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    20lbs in 15 weeks.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since January of this year I have lost 36 pounds. So I guess that's like 4-5 pounds per month. I'm pretty happy about my progress so far, but plan on being an active MFP member for quite a bit longer!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm the same!! 11 Weeks, 11lbs and 11.5" Good Job :D
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 14(2weeks) for me since starting MFP and as of this morning ive lost 4.8lbs..hope to be 5lbs down by morning! mowed the grass today and then my evening walk tonight will burn off some calories! a lb a week is average so keep up the great work..any time of weight loss is BETTER than weight gain:)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have been a member since May 2010. The first 6 months I dropped weight fast! But then it slowed down to a crawl eventhough I still watch everything closely and work out like a mad woman. Don't gauge your sucess by the sucess of others though, it's a sure fire way to get disappointed sometimes. 11lbs in 11 weeks is amazing!!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hey, one pound a week is still very good!!

I have been here since 11/30/10 (34.71 wks) and lost 54.8 lbs. That is an average of 1.58 lbs/week.... :D
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    34 lbs in about 30 weeks. So a little over a pound a week.
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    great job on your weight loss! you are doing great!

I started 3 months ago to the day, and I've lost 34 pounds so far.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've been here almost three months (my 85th straight login day was a couple days ago) and I have lost 29 pounds as of this morning. I am pretty happy with my progress so far, but it sucks that my bf is just having weight melt off of him without trying while I bust my butt every day! lol But I'm happy for both us. :)
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've been here off and on since Sept 2010.

I had lost 62 pounds at my peak, but then lost everything and gained some back.

I rejoined about a week ago and have now lost 5 pounds in 1 week.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I've been here 11 weeks and lost 11 pounds! That's only one pound a week but I'm still proud of my accomplishments. Have other people looked at how their weight loss is compared to how long you've been an MFP member?? Share how much have you lost a week since you've joined MFP!
    Your doing great!!
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    71lbs in 1 year (well Monday it will be 1 year)! That is a little shy of my original goal of 75lbs in one year but I'm not complaining. I've since changed my ultimate goal anyhow so it doesn't really matter. So that averages out to 1.3lbs a week for an entire year!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats! :D

I've been using MFP for 26 weeks and I have lost 51 lbs since then! That is a little less than 2 lbs a week. I had already lost 101 lbs when I joined. :D
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    50 pounds in 18 weeks here.
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    8 pounds in 3 weeks
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Been here about 4 weeks I have lost 3lbs.
  • bsktlvr
    bsktlvr Posts: 17
    Options
    30.4 lbs in 27 weeks...:smile:
  • ymvestal
    ymvestal Posts: 84
    Options
    I have been on here since 11/30 as well...I have lost 72.5 lbs since then which averages to approximately 2.09 lbs per week. I have 50 more to go before my sister's wedding on 3/17/12 and another 20 after that to get to my goal weight.If I continue to lose weight at this rate, i will meet both my goals!

Congrats on your weight loss...keep up the great work. And remember, even if you have a flub, don't let it get you down...just make up your mind to move past it and do better. GOOD LUCK!!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Since July 5th, 2011-- 19lbs
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I joined last week, and I've lost 5 pounds. :smile: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!