How much have YOU lost?

Options

Replies

• pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I will have my six week weight in on Thursday, I lost 10 lbs. the first week and have lost 2 lbs a week , for a total of 18 lbs.
    It really feels great and MFP has been such a great help, Thanks to all of you that are on this JOURNEY to WEIGHT LOST and GOOD HEALTH and, for all your INSPIRATION & ENCOURAGEMENT, IT WORKS. :drinker: .:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    19kg (about 41 pounds) in a little over 6 months (coming up for 200 straight log in days!).
    It averages out at about 1 kg (2.2 pounds) every 10 days, though I lost weight much faster in the first 4 months or so, it has slowed down now as I'm close to my goal of 22 kg.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25lbs this year. Not as much as I had hoped to have lost by now, but I'll take it. I joined MFP in mid-February.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    36 pounds since January.

Not as much as I wanted, but I'm proud of myself. :D
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I joined last year and had some really great sucess and got up to 50lbs, lost the plot since Christmas and gained back too much. So, since I've rejoined 3 weeks ago have lost 3lbs.
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Been here since April this year and 'only' lost 5 pounds, but that's not bad since I am not overweight, just wanted to get into better shape. I virtually never manage to stay under my calorie goal, but at least I don't go over by much... And sometimes I tell myself, even if I'm not actually losing, I work out so hard that at least a bit of my fat weight has to turn into muscle weight, so I AM making progress, just not on the scale. ;)
  • indianwells
    Options
    16lb in 16 weeks. I'm quite happy to lose at that pace, more chance of sustaining it after I reach my goal I reckon.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I joined in the beginning of June and weighed in yesterday at 33.4lbs lost since May 31st!
  • blackoutcurtain
    Options
    106lb in er.. 17 ish months? 252lb down to 145lb now, the hardest bit now seems to be stopping!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i joined MFP about 2 1/2 months ago.... and in that time i have lost about 35 to 40 lbs or so.... i started my weight loss in january though and im down 70 lbs so far as of a little over a week ago and i have no clue how many inches, but i know it is quite a few since i am fitting in clothes i have not worn in several years.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    between 49 - 51 pounds and have been here since mid-February. Hard work....now on maintenance which is harder than losing I think....
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Been here 7 months down 60lbs close to 2lbs per week
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been on for 11 weeks today and have lost 24.4lbs and 29.9 since last labor day. I still have 26 lbs to go!!! Congrats to all!
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    41 lbs in 16 weeks!
  • Bodhizephyr
    Options
    1lb a week is a healthy loss. People who maintain steady weight loss rather than drastic amounts are far more likely to keep the weight off long term. This is because the longer you take, the more embedded the lifestyle change becomes.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    4 Months on MFP and 41 pounds, 71 overall.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have lost 33 lbs over the last 5 months. My weight loss has slowed down a bit since the summer began and my kids are out of school. I can live with that. I feel a heck of a lot better this summer then I did last.

Michelle
  • disappearingact206
    Options
    80LBS since November 17th... shame i can't remember when i joined MFP :( i can't find the date anywhere....
  • disappearingact206
    Options
    80LBS since November 17th... shame i can't remember when i joined MFP :( i can't find the date anywhere....

ok , i joined in december so about 70 lbs from Dec to now... I plateaued for quite awhile a couple of times.

Great work everyone!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I lost 135 pounds. Met my goal in January of 2009....got pregnant! lol!...and have been at my goal again and maintaining for about a year and a half now. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!