MOMS! Would it offend you................

Options

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    What does MILF stand for? I've always wanted to know!
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    What does MILF stand for? I've always wanted to know!
    mom I like to Fu....
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    MILM (mom I'd like to marry).
    The first thing I think when I see an attractive woman is "Boy, I sure would like to marry her."

Kiss could be acceptable, I guess, but, um, yeah, calling a woman a "MILK" is probably going to get you punched in the face. Or it should.

Also, I should point out, It's not "Mom I Like to F—," it's "I'd" ... I there's a pretty big difference saying you'd like to and saying that you do ;)
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    MILM (mom I'd like to marry).
    The first thing I think when I see an attractive woman is "Boy, I sure would like to marry her."

Kiss could be acceptable, I guess, but, um, yeah, calling a woman a "MILK" is probably going to get you punched in the face. Or it should.

Also, I should point out, It's not "Mom I Like to F—," it's "I'd" ... I there's a pretty big difference saying you'd like to and saying that you do ;)
    well you should have come in sooner and spelled it out then, geez. (Where's the middle finger Smiley I love so much)
  • cindy220
    cindy220 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd say thanks to ANYONE who refered to me as a MILF:love: lol, "to each their own"
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Wow, I guess I'm really in the minority but I would be offended. Maybe it's because I'm a very conservative Christian but no matter how attractive I was, I wouldn't want someone to say or think that about me. I just think it's disrespectful.

i'm with you on the disrespectful part. i wouldn't be offended, but i don't find it particularly flattering. i hope my boys' friends never make comments about wanting to have sex with me, especially around my sons. yuck.
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I guess it would depend on who was saying it? But as a young, single mom, I'm pretty sure I'd take it as a compliment. I'm gonna have to get back in the dating game someday, so being a MILF may come in handy. :wink:
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, I guess I'm really in the minority but I would be offended. Maybe it's because I'm a very conservative Christian but no matter how attractive I was, I wouldn't want someone to say or think that about me. I just think it's disrespectful.

i'm with you on the disrespectful part. i wouldn't be offended, but i don't find it particularly flattering. i hope my boys' friends never make comments about wanting to have sex with me, especially around my sons. yuck.

You are right about the comment out loud. I'd like for people to look at me that way, but saying it out loud would be kind of inappropriate. Especially with the kids around. But, I'm working on it. Can't wait to be back in my body.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the prude in this bunch that needs to have the stick removed. :ohwell:

Nah - On the one hand, it's nice to know the opposite sex finds you attractive, but even when I was single without kids, I would not have picked the guy who came up and said -- "Hey, I'd like to **** you". Even though you know that's what they're thinking, they could at least have some manners about it.
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    I think its nice, in a perverted way. :happy: Did I mention my mind might live in the gutter? :tongue:

Hahahaha @ the above comment :laugh: ......I'm on the fence with it...I think it depends on who it comes from....Being 33, i would cringe if i heard it come out of the mouth of an 18 yr old, or a 50 yr old, lol...... I mean no offence to people those age, but it would feel creepy to me, lol :smile:
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That is my number one goal :smile:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I would take it as a compliment, but you really have to have a sense of humor or be open minded. I can see why some people would be offended. Except my ex-husband called me that a few years ago, and it totally grossed me out! lol I wanted to say, Funny, you didn't think of me that way when we were married. You can't appreciate what you have until its gone. Sucks for you. LOL!!! Oh yeah, and when I moved back to Oregon after being gone for 8 years, I met one of cousins and her 15yr old daughter for dinner. The daughter told my 13yr daughter that she had a "milf mom". OMG!! Not to my kid!!! Holy crap!! She of course didn't know what that meant, but it was still horrifying! lol
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Would I gasp and clutch my pearls if I were called that? No. Would I be flattered? No to that too. If someone just said, "I'd like to &#*@ you", I think most women would find that weird and skeevy. I'm not sure why throwing in the fact that you're a mom and making an acronym out of it makes it a compliment but to each their own.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    MILf yes, cougar no.
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    no way being called a milf is not a bad thing its a compliment
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I think its nice, in a perverted way. :happy: Did I mention my mind might live in the gutter? :tongue:

My mind needs some chlorine as well but although I don't aspire to be one..the idea has its merits
  • sallycheese
    Options
    i like to think i already am ;)
    a bit of confidence can be sexy right,i might not have the perfect size figure but i think i'm a bit of alright
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a mom, but my mom says that she considers herself a MILF, and is damn proud of it!!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    I think regardless of weight you either have the potential or you don't

LOL! Love that :)
  • PecanTanDiva
    Options
    I have been called a MILF on a couple of occassions. The first time i didnt know what it meant and was weirded out, then once a guy told me, it kind of felt good to know men & women still find me attractive in that way even after having my twins. A lot of women lose their self esteem because of thier bodies not looking the exact same way it did previously. This made me feel better and stroked my ego a little...