any Virgo ppl out there....

Options
...trying to lose X amount of pounds by your upcoming Birthday? :drinker:

:glasses: My goal is to be done with these last 10 by the first week of September for a family wedding

and just so happens I am a Virgo:wink: too! Anybody wanna join me for the Virgo Challenge?

let's do it together!!!

Replies

• craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    my birthday's september 4th! :bigsmile: it would be cool to lose 10lbs by then!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Me!! So, what's the VIrgo Challenge going to be? I may just wanna be in that!:wink:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :happy: Okay! I'm back..got a bit of a distraction here for a few:wink:

Let's all do the best we can to lose whatever amount of weight we personally set for ourselves by our Birthdays.

For example, I have a goal to lose 10 pounds in about 4 1/2 weeks and if, for some reason I don't make that goal,

I will definitely have it accomplished by September 17th!

Do our best to check-in here on topic forum once a day to talk about goals for the day, new foods or new activities, etc.

Add each other to your friends list and let's get to doing this!

Post your target date in your signatures and off we gooooooooooooooo:glasses:
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Ok. I'm going to set my goal for 10 pounds by my birthday September 18th. Good luck ladies! We can DO THIS!!!
  • ksizzle16
    ksizzle16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in! my goal will be to lose 5 lbs by 9/17!
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    VIRGOS UNITE! i'm 9/22, but i'm trying to lose about 10-12lbs by the 15th. count me in!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Alright everyone this is gonna be a BLAST! I think we should all have a virtual Birthday party

on September 18th to celebrate! Let's do our best to check in at this topic once each day

and "friend" all the ppl who are in on this challenge so that we can boost one another and

keep up the momentum heading into August and ultimately, September, here we come!!!

P.S. I have found it helps solidify goals too when ya' add it to your signature as well

...see mine for example !!! 8-)

Good luck ALL!!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I wanna play :)

My B-day is 8/23 so I am on the cusp...

Hoping to lose another 6 lbs before then.
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Weighing in on Monday! Hoping for any loss to start my goal of 10lb by 9/18!!! We can do it folks! Keep us updated on how your doing.
  • craft338
    Options
    so i've decided on a goal of 205lbs by Sept 4th (my b-day) OR Sept 6th (the first day of work...i work at a school and i haven't seen anyone all summer)

8/2 - 214.6
    8/9 -
    8/16-
    8/23-
    8/30-
    9/4 *B-DAY* -
    9/6 *work!* -
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    I will be walking up to 3 1/2 hours this weekend and also doing my yoga practice

cross train @ the gym and strength training! Let's all have a fun weekend!

I will check in here later and then weigh-in on Monday before breakfast:drinker:

Let's share our weekend challenges!

:glasses: :flowerforyou: :glasses: Thanks!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 4 or 5 more pounds by my birthday which is the 23rd. That would be a total of 60 lbs since May 2 and HALF WAY TO MY GOAL. Think I can do it?
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    Turning 40 on the 3rd of September want to lose 7 lb by then, this will bring my total to 10 lb.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    typically I try to weigh-in on Monday. I have decided to "boycott" the scales until NEXT Monday! let's see if I can do it. I have been holding steady on my weight the past 2 weeks so believe me, I probably will not miss it. If I break down and do it anyway, I will report here....maybe Wednesday?? hahah darn scale!!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Lost .8lbs this week. Hoping for more next week. Had a car wreck Friday so haven't been able to workout since then. Praying my back and neck heal quickly so I can get back to working out hard!
  • craft338
    Options
    last week - 214.6
    this week - 213.6

week's loss - 1 lb

not bad considering the couple week's i've had with going away and eating out :smile: i have a "date" on thursday for indian food, and another night out for drinks with the girls next week. ughhh i hope august isn't a total bust on the scale :indifferent:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    :glasses: Excellent job "craft", on your one pound down and reporting!!!

I think this is half the battle, keeping accountable and

having friends who support you and care how you are

doing! You are doing a great effort and your goals

are absolutely attainable!!! Fantastic:flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work and many blessings for a nice week!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Kmarr, how are you healing so far?:heart:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Any other participants decide to weigh-in this week?

I am boycotting the scale until next Monday lol
  • hotonice
    hotonice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is September 17th : )