How can anyone find Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss sexy?

Options

Replies

• VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I find them sexy.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I think they look repulsive.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    WTF is with all the hate on the skinny chicks lately,Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss are very pretty and their body types look good on them.Is it the body I want to have? no but still maybe I should start threads on how I think body types like Jillian Michales are not femmine and such.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    victoria beckham and kate moss are super sexy :wink:
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Personal preference. And there must be reason why Moss is a catwalk model and not girls like Beth Ditto !
  • MondaysChild81
    Options
    WTF is with all the hate on the skinny chicks lately,Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss are very pretty and their body types look good on them.Is it the body I want to have? no but still maybe I should start threads on how I think body types like Jillian Michales are not femmine and such.

I agree, is there an air of envy on this thread?
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    How can anyone find Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss sexy?

Bones ! Bones!

I think Victoria pretty. Is she very skinny? Yes. But I what I find most unfortunate about Victoria are her fake, melon like, boob implants! It's like someone stuck two large, and very round melons, to her chest and called it a day. :huh:

She had those removed last year, she looks so much better now without them :)

Really?? Good for her!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

I agree, is there an air of envy on this thread?

This is like the 6th one ive seen in a week,so what about the naturally slender people its not ok to hate on people for being overweight but if they are skinny its fair game, I call BS on that
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone's idea of sexy have to be the same? I think Victoria's body is gorgeous, and very sexy. I'd be happy to have a body like that. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's ugly or gross. And I HATE when people say real women have curves. Real women have vajayjays. What differs among them besides that does not make them real or fake.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Wow, its like you guys do not want diversity in body types. Not everyone is "curvy", not everyone is "thin" not everyone is "fat", we are all different, and thats what makes all of us beautiful.
    Why must we have such negative opinions just because someone is not what "YOUR" preference is? I am by far "curvy", so I guess I am far from being a woman, which is fine by me, I am much happier a Faerie, void of all the hate filled thoughts of a human....
    That is all.....
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My Sociological mind is exploding right now.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options

Thank you.... No one says wow: Obese is disgusting, Muscular is manly, how can that be sexy? There is something beautiful about every woman... Lets just be nice and healthy k?
  • _eislek_
    Options
    Umm I guess so and I really don't see what that has to do with anything lol.
  • MondaysChild81
    Options
    Have you ever seen her smile?
    [/quote]

Doesn't like her teeth apparently?
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Thank you.... No one says wow: Obese is disgusting, Muscular is manly, how can that be sexy? There is something beautiful about every woman... Lets just be nice and healthy k?

Actually people DO call obese people disgusting, every day. If you don't think they do you've obviously never been bullied for it.
  • _eislek_
    Options

It has to do with sex appeal. I don't' care if you have a smoking hot body, if you come across as a ***** then you've lost all your sex appeal.

TO YOU. You don't get to define everyone's idea of sexy.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options

It has to do with sex appeal. I don't' care if you have a smoking hot body, if you come across as a ***** then you've lost all your sex appeal.

TO YOU. You don't get to define everyone's idea of sexy.

Exactly.

That's the media's job g-- d