Can you score?

Options

Replies

• SMarie1219
    Options
    I got the "Hey... I'm a Marine" little did he know my ex husband is a marine and it was shortly after we split so my response was "I'm sorry, I know the slogan 'you can trust a marine with your life, but not with your wife'" poor guy :ohwell:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *grabs ice & throws it on the floor* now i've broken the ice :laugh:

That is dangerous. When it melts it becomes a slip hazard........You attracted the bad boy

Safety first!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

-Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

LOVE THIS ONE!!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    This has never been used on my in a serious way, but it's as cheesy as it gets.

Assuming you're at a restaurant, pick up a sugar packet (ideally one that just says "sugar" on it) and put it on the table in front of the girl, saying "You dropped your name tag."

It has become sort of an inside joke now between my sister and I, since there are so many strange named sugar packets.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    4)Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle.

I love this one... I would totally fall for that line. Its so cute.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Loving this topic!

I've never really had anyone use a line on me, per se. Guys have bought me drinks, though. I kinda miss drinking for free...sigh... :laugh:

However, one year my DH was playing in his band on Halloween in this place sort of away from the action. Usually going downtown is the thing to do, so by the time DH's band was playing the crowd at this bar was a bit thinned out. I was standing in front of the stage, making faces at him, enjoying the music (Judas Priest tribute band) when a guy came up and started chatting me up. I probably should have come out right away and told him I was married, but...well...I didn't. :tongue: Finally, he asked me "So why are you here and not downtown?"

I looked at him, grinned, and said, "Because I'm married to the bass player."

His eyes got a bit wide, he got a bit pale, and he said, "Uh...oh, wow, I'm really sorry!"

I had to laugh because DH might look imposing to some people (especially in black leather, which is what he wore in that band) but he gets a kick out of guys flirting with his hot wife. I tried to reassure him that DH was *not* going to pound him into hamburger, but I don't think he quite believed me. I really hope he isn't scarred for life because of that incident...
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    I'm a sucker for the line "Hello."

:blushing:

Hello. :flowerforyou:

LOLOL
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Do you work at Subway? Because you just
    gave me a footlong.

OMG! That is too funny! :laugh:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    A guy once told me I was sweet and delicately compared me to sugar.....then asked if I would stick my tongue in his drink and sweeten it up for him. I did....then I drank it and handed him the empty glass before walking away.
    Moron.

You win at being awesome.

I have gotten the "You dropped your name tag" line and handed a packet of sugar a time or two when I waitressed.
    Once when I was waitressing in NoVa (only waitressed for about a month here) and when I asked if the guy was ready he said, "Only if you're on the menu" and winked.

One guy asked if I'd fit in his take out box, and his friend promised to take me away to a private island...it was at this point that I stopped serving them alcohol.

I like the classics though, "I forgot my number, can I have yours?"
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I used to give my grandfather a ride home from the bar. He was in his 60's at the time and always hit on the 20 something chicks, buy them drinks & dance with them. One night a girl said to him "you smell good, what do you have on?" And he said "a hard on but I didn't know you could smell it"

LMFAO!!!!! I never used this but would if I had the chance just to get a good laugh.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Screw me if I'm wrong, but you want to kiss me.......
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    I went out with this guy and his line was, "Are you comfortable? Would you like me to make you uncomfortable?"
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    A few days ago a guy on the train told me I had a beautiful face and asked where I'm from. I said "Azerbaijan", and he goes, "That's somewhere in the middle east right...so is your dad a terrorist? Cuz you're the BOMB!"

That was the best attempt at a pick up line I had ever experienced.
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    :wink: :happy:

All you need right thur ^^
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    - - - -. sorry - i duplicated a joke from earlier in the thread w/o realizing it.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    - - - -. sorry - i duplicated a joke from earlier in the thread w/o realizing it.

It happens, kinda like telling your pick up line and having her finish it for you.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Screw me if I'm wrong, but you want to kiss me.......

AHHAHAHA can't lose with that one.

that dairy king/dairy queen one is LOOOONG.

My favorite classic has to be the "do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" line. You can go several ways with that one, or any question line really.

LOVE the classics. They always make me laugh, and that's an automatic win right away in my book.:laugh: :smooched:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm so dense on this sort of stuff I wouldn't even know how to formulate a pickup line and if anyone used one on me I probably wouldn't even know I was being picked up.

I was terrible when I was in HS and College, girls practically had to have a hand full of my junk before I realized they liked me.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    A man just said this to me last week... He's married, so it's not technically a pick-up line, but I thought it was incredibly sweet: if my high school English teacher was as beautiful as you, I might have actually paid attention! :blushing: