Why Should I be YOUR Friend?

Options
I'm not going to lie to you, I'm pretty awesome. And frankly because of the level of awesomeness I bring to the table I choose to only be friends with other awesome people, it's just how I roll. So please go ahead and tell me why I should be your friend, what is awesome about you? Wow, I say awesome a lot. Anyway, please proceed to blow my mind ...

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie to you, I'm pretty awesome. And frankly because of the level of awesomeness I bring to the table I choose to only be friends with other awesome people, it's just how I roll. So please go ahead and tell me why I should be your friend, what is awesome about you? Wow, I say awesome a lot. Anyway, please proceed to blow my mind ...

Because I'm hot! DUH :laugh:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

Yep!!! She has a very valid point here!!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options

Best reply ever!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Don't you have an application I can fill out or something?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're already my friend, soooo thanks for the awesome-ness props this morning. :happy:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm not good with being under pressure. Or the word "awesome"... *bites nails*
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Do you require references? Do I need to be bonded? Do I have to show 3 kinds of ID?

Or do I just need to be a smartass?
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Because your awesome and Im AMAZING! yeah :bigsmile:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i feel pretty badass. i got a req from u this morning. which shows that i must be pretty awesome! btw.. i love the word awesome! its so awesome! and i use awesome a million times a day! bc its just that awesome!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    we're already friends, so you already know how fabulous I am. Birds of a feather. Awesomeness attracts awesomeness.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Don't you have an application I can fill out or something?

haha seriously.

I'm also pretty awesome...everyone tells me so.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    i feel pretty badass. i got a req from u this morning. which shows that i must be pretty awesome! btw.. i love the word awesome! its so awesome! and i use awesome a million times a day! bc its just that awesome!
    Awesome reply!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    :smooched:
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    you shouldn't. i'm a handful...
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Um I would blow your mind, but my hubby may not appreciate that :tongue:
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    I'm not good with being under pressure. Or the word "awesome"... *bites nails*
    great reply haha
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I was here before you. I think you should blow my mind and tell me why I should be YOUR friend.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I tend to decline friend requests without a reason. If you're going to reach out to a complete stranger, why not tell me why? What made you want to be friends with ME? As such, I never send a friend request without a reason.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend being my friend. I'm a d*ck. Hence, why I don't apply for friendships