Why Should I be YOUR Friend?

Options

Replies

• BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend being my friend. I'm a d*ck. Hence, why I don't apply for friendships

This is true
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    But the fact that you can admit your lame actually somehow makes you a step above awesome .. you might be too good for me

that said.. his level of lameness might be the other side of your bad, so his too good, and your too bad.. seem to equal out to normal.. which means.. that your not really that awesome...

L+B= (-A)

see its mathmatical

I'm a "her" ryan... well, at least I am NOW

what? i wasnt talking about you there.. i was helping guy with storm trooper trippin on banana... i know you are a her! muahahaha
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Thread started by a guy. What's the job application? Hand you a bra and say "here, fill this out."

Little mean, I apologize.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    But the fact that you can admit your lame actually somehow makes you a step above awesome .. you might be too good for me

I have a dog that licks it's *kitten* and eats dog crap that is too good for you.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    because i'm a validation *kitten* and i need your reassurance that i am indeed awesome... :noway: :laugh::laugh:

or just because i just use big words, exude sarcasm, and have great shoes (see profile pic)
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Being a smart *kitten* is certainly is one of the criteria on my awesomeness checklist...

Well it's better than being a dumb-*kitten* I suppose! lol
    Happy Awesome hunting!
    :-)
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    See but mean is okay as long as it is at least funny .. which it was. Scott's comment was just mean for the sake of being mean... and what's the value in that ... guess who doesn't get to be my friend?

Thread started by a guy. What's the job application? Hand you a bra and say "here, fill this out."

Little mean, I apologize.
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    Those certainly are some kick-*kitten* shoes!

because i'm a validation *kitten* and i need your reassurance that i am indeed awesome... :noway: :laugh::laugh:

or just because i just use big words, exude sarcasm, and have great shoes (see profile pic)
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Must admit your shoes are pretty awesome! :smile:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Mine was funnier than anything else posted in here.

Also, if you can't laugh at a joke at your expense, who would want to be your friend? :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I have a sufficient amount. "Awesome" doesn't request or demand for friendship. It just gets it.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    When I read the topic. 1st thing that came to my mind "cuz I'm AWESOME". Then I read your post. Decided I don't want my awesomeness to eclipse yours.
    Cuz I'm THAT awesome LOL!!!
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    [IMG][/img]PUNCH.gif
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

Must admit your shoes are pretty awesome! :smile:

well thank you lovebug. :)
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    PUNCH.gif
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend being my friend. I'm a d*ck. Hence, why I don't apply for friendships

I think all awsome people appreciate d*icks!!!!:bigsmile:
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Here, let me help you with that - 'cuz I'm awesome!! :smokin:
    PUNCH.gif
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    :huh: Regretting having helped with the pic - I don't get it....
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

I think all awsome people appreciate d*icks!!!!:bigsmile:

i like mine.. been with me for about 26 years now.. good times..
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    OP you obviously didn't get the memo:

AwesomeSauceLabel-1copy-1-1.png?t=1312391963