Why Should I be YOUR Friend?

Options

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i feel that since i am friends with most of your friends... that i am therefore, awesome.. but it should be noted.. this is not new news.. i mean i get up and piss awesomeness..
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Because my Awesome would make your Awesome so much more Awesome :drinker:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Um I would blow your mind, but my hubby may not appreciate that :tongue:

HaHa.....this is about what i was going to say!!!! :devil:
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Because I bring a new level to being awesome. My mom will tell you so.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty lame, don't even bother.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend being my friend. I'm a d*ck. Hence, why I don't apply for friendships

You're such a lovable d*ck though. And I mean that in a totally non-sexual sorta way.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I'm pretty lame, don't even bother.

yes.. she is.. which is why you should NOT friend her.. because well.. she is not awesome and she is all mine...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie to you, I'm pretty awesome. And frankly because of the level of awesomeness I bring to the table I choose to only be friends with other awesome people, it's just how I roll. So please go ahead and tell me why I should be your friend, what is awesome about you? Wow, I say awesome a lot. Anyway, please proceed to blow my mind ...

Because I'm so awesome, no explanation is needed on a forum post. :smokin:
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    Being a smart *kitten* is certainly is one of the criteria on my awesomeness checklist...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    with my level of non-awesomeness, I would be the ying to your yang, the black to your white, the low to your high, the glitter to your unicorn.

that is why I should be your friend.
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    But the fact that you can admit your lame actually somehow makes you a step above awesome .. you might be too good for me
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    In fact you really can't handle me.... I am french and obnoxious.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    The stupid is strong with this one. It makes me dizzy...

tumblr_lmpnynxsaO1qav6t4o1_r1_500.gif
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    <
    because I am the only Faerie around....
    That is all.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend being my friend. I'm a d*ck. Hence, why I don't apply for friendships

Now this is awesome lol
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    i feel pretty badass. i got a req from u this morning. which shows that i must be pretty awesome! btw.. i love the word awesome! its so awesome! and i use awesome a million times a day! bc its just that awesome!

Is that youre friends with me....because im ****ing rad
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    But the fact that you can admit your lame actually somehow makes you a step above awesome .. you might be too good for me

that said.. his level of lameness might be the other side of your bad, so his too good, and your too bad.. seem to equal out to normal.. which means.. that your not really that awesome...

L+B= (-A)

see its mathmatical
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Thread started by a guy. What's the job application? Hand you a bra and say "here, fill this out."
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

that said.. his level of lameness might be the other side of your bad, so his too good, and your too bad.. seem to equal out to normal.. which means.. that your not really that awesome...

L+B= (-A)

see its mathmatical

I'm a "her" ryan... well, at least I am NOW
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Would you like me to attach my CV with this application?