Options
    note to Kellch, Shannon, Tami

invite MissMustard to next party,

thanks

PS,

dont show the pictures of me and the pinata, its embarrassing:blushing:

happy107.gif Shannon........where'd you put those pics happy107.gif

th_muahaha.gif

Hey Miss Mustard......party at my place bring the kaluah:bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:

score!

I'll bring a pinata filled with little bottles of kahula...

it's a win win situation.

:love: :love: :smooched:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif

(in the AM....but after that it's wine and beer :drinker: ):bigsmile:

really? I was thinking of starting with a mimosa then moving on to wine and beer....

I guess I could squeeze in some chocolate milk before that....

Yeah, ya know, just for Tam wink_an.gif

Does Kaluah(spelling???) go well in chocolate milk? :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:

the answer is yes
    kahluah goes well in anything
    so long as it end up in your belly

Ummmmmm where else would it end up? dunno.gif
    :devil:

kellch,

you are dirty

and I like it
    :smooched:
    the end

MJ,

You are my man wh... :love:
    You bring it out in me :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:

And I like it :smokin:

The end.:smooched:

:devil: :heart: :love:
    Im sure you say that to all the man wh***s

No.......you is special crush.gif

:laugh: :wink:

awwww shucks:smooched:

bye bye
    I expect to see more of you ladies next week!
    or else no more crazy drunken pics!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving MJ 11_2_104.gif

They always leave...CrossedArms.gif

Was it something I said dunno.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    note to Kellch, Shannon, Tami

invite MissMustard to next party,

thanks

PS,

dont show the pictures of me and the pinata, its embarrassing:blushing:

happy107.gif Shannon........where'd you put those pics happy107.gif

th_muahaha.gif

Hey Miss Mustard......party at my place bring the kaluah:bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

have a good holiday US peeps
    Kellch, if you find the pinata pic's at least sell them,
    you can get a few good bucks that way

...maybe she'll use the money to buy the alcohol for our party?

good call, pretty, crazy partier AND smart,
    where do we find them kellch?
    or maybe you just attract them?
    They just flock to me dunno.gif
    Birds of a feather flock together...us Gutter minded people just seem to find each other :bigsmile:
    :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Hello....That is all th_smalldancingman.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooo, it's making a comeback!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Wooo, it's making a comeback!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Just for you lovergirl :smooched:

Who had chocolate milk over the holiday weekend? Discuss. :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Just for you lovergirl :smooched:

Who had chocolate milk over the holiday weekend? Discuss. :bigsmile:
    AND, do you drink it ouf of the glass, use a straw or use a spoon to slurp it??? :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    I like to use a straw so I can blow bubbles :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Hershey's syrup and none other...No nutritional value but tastes best.
    Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.:tongue:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    BTW .... i just joined 3 days ago and havent checked my weight yet ... so don't think I'm not losing because of the choc. milk:laugh:
  • marathongirly
    marathongirly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well...being from the CA wine country and having at least one glass of wine on the weekends sometimes every other night have to say..since my drink buddy (hubby) has had shoulder surgery..I haven't had much wine for a month and FINALLY lost that 5 lbs that kept finding me....starting to think that wine had A lot to do with me not being able to get past my plateau...:cry: I do miss my wine but will give it up for awhile...at least until hubby is off the pain killers:ohwell:
  • kellch
    Options
    Well...being from the CA wine country and having at least one glass of wine on the weekends sometimes every other night have to say..since my drink buddy (hubby) has had shoulder surgery..I haven't had much wine for a month and FINALLY lost that 5 lbs that kept finding me....starting to think that wine had A lot to do with me not being able to get past my plateau...:cry: I do miss my wine but will give it up for awhile...at least until hubby is off the pain killers:ohwell:

That's ok......drink chocolate milk:bigsmile: :drinker: Skim milk:bigsmile:

I still drink wine and lose but it has to be in moderation. Everything in moderation :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I love wine too and just found a new favorite! It's an inexpensive California wine from Sutter Home too! It's a white merlot!! OMG! I fell in love on Thanksgiving!

I have a small glass here and there!! :wink: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    I love wine too and just found a new favorite! It's an inexpensive California wine from Sutter Home too! It's a white merlot!! OMG! I fell in love on Thanksgiving!

I love Sutter Home.......cheap but good :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

California wines are the way to go anymore, especially with the economy the way it is. Cheap but great! Try that White Merlot if you haven't! :love:
  • kellch
    Options

California wines are the way to go anymore, especially with the economy the way it is. Cheap but great! Try that White Merlot if you haven't! :love:

Nope haven't had that one.....hmmmm.....

White Merlot Sutter Home writing.gif

Got it! Thanks! :smooched:

I'll let ya know what I think on Monday :bigsmile: :drinker: Looks like another fun weekend :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    It's only Tuesday and I'm already planning my alcoholic binge for the weekend :noway: :laugh: Do you think I have a problem :drinker: :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    nestlesquick.jpg
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Anyone have chocolate milk today??? :wink: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    No:cry: