:love: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Nice recipe Tam... I m dyin to try it.... lol :wink:

Jus tried it....yummy!!! :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Pour milk into a glass (Skim these days for me!!)
    Pour chocolate syrup in it (low sugar for me these days! hehe)
    Stir
    Drink.

*See Max, I can do it too!!

When your thread reaches 5 pages then you can talk smack.

I think that's a challenge.......Come on all!!! Let's post.

I have to agree with Shannon though on the pop cork poor and the end thing :laugh:

But if we're talking chocolate milk here I have to say Nestle's Quik makes the best chocolate milk:bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    y is it still on page 1????? I have taken this challenge a lil too seriously!! :drinker:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Oh, most definately syrup for chocolate milk, if you use powder it doesn't disolve all the way.

I agree with you, but my husband loves the powder. The only benefit of that is that there are fewer calories...unless you make it like my husband & the milk looks like mud when you're done. :laugh:

Ummmm... that is the way I make it when I have powder... Another benefit of powder, it can be sprinkled on ice cream. Little different than syrup on ice cream, I like it better with powder actually...
  • kellch
    Oh, most definately syrup for chocolate milk, if you use powder it doesn't disolve all the way.

I beg to differ.........My Grandma taught me the trick :bigsmile: Put the powder in then just cover the powder with the milk.......stir it well and then add the rest of the milk and stir away........and how can you not love the sweet chocolatey sugar at the bottom of the glass drool.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I have a love/hate relationship with the powder residue. I love it so much, but hate it for being stuck to the bottom of the glass. Get in my belly! :angry:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

I agree with you, but my husband loves the powder. The only benefit of that is that there are fewer calories...unless you make it like my husband & the milk looks like mud when you're done. :laugh:

Ummmm... that is the way I make it when I have powder... Another benefit of powder, it can be sprinkled on ice cream. Little different than syrup on ice cream, I like it better with powder actually...

I'll have to tell my dh to try that. Sounds yummy!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Margarita.jpg

This would be more my speed.

It's healthy. See the Fruit:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    I have a love/hate relationship with the powder residue. I love it so much, but hate it for being stuck to the bottom of the glass. Get in my belly! :angry:

keep the spoon you used to stir it with :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • pettmybunny

I beg to differ.........My Grandma taught me the trick :bigsmile: Put the powder in then just cover the powder with the milk.......stir it well and then add the rest of the milk and stir away........and how can you not love the sweet chocolatey sugar at the bottom of the glass drool.gif

Sweet chocolatey sugar that grinds like sand in your teeth? What's to love about that? lol
  • Anna_Banana
    ChocolateMilk.jpg

This glass is for you, Tam.
  • kellch

Sweet chocolatey sugar that grinds like sand in your teeth? What's to love about that? lol

ummmmmmm the sweet chocolatey part :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :wink: It doesn't taste like sand its sweet and its choclatey :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :tongue:
  • happy_feet
    Anna, please tell me how to paste the pics in here?
  • Anna_Banana
    GlassOfWine.jpg

One for Shannon
  • Anna_Banana
    And for Max
    glassofwater.jpg

*** whispers to the girls. "I would have left him out, but we're trying to reach 5 pages right?"***
  • happy_feet
    how do u paste those pics here??? I want to know hw i can do it....

Secret: Addin more length!! :glasses:
  • pettmybunny
    Actually, your grandma's trick is what I do to make my hot cocoa. Of course, I'm a cocoa snob (I almost wrote cocoa snot lol), and I have a blend that has hot spices mixed in, a blend that has cinnamon, and a fruit blend as well.... When you get the good stuff, a little goes a long way!

But yeah, back to your grandma's trick... 1/4 C cream, 3 TBSP cocoa blend, warm in microwave and stir till blended, add rest of cup in milk (or cream if you're not worried about calories-- cream makes it soooo thick and sweet!) and warm to desired temp in microwave again.
  • Anna_Banana
    Happy_Feet

Well I go to photobucket.com and find the picture I want and then just click on the picture. That will take you to a page with the picture and a bunch of codes on it. You will click on the code that says for a forum and copy it (the bottom one). then paste it on your reply. After you paste it you need to go and change the capital IMG on the front and back ends of it to lower case img.

Also if I know what I want to search for I just type it in the address box so lets say I want to search for chocolate milk. I type in photobucket.com/images/chocolatemilk/ and it will take you straight to images of chocolate milk.

Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.