The Best Drink in The World

Options

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Happy_Feet

Well I go to photobucket.com and find the picture I want and then just click on the picture. That will take you to a page with the picture and a bunch of codes on it. You will click on the code that says for a forum and copy it (the bottom one). then paste it on your reply. After you paste it you need to go and change the capital IMG on the front and back ends of it to lower case img.

Also if I know what I want to search for I just type it in the address box so lets say I want to search for chocolate milk. I type in photobucket.com/images/chocolatemilk/ and it will take you straight to images of chocolate milk.

Hope this helps
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    thannkoooo :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    This one's for Bunny, but I think she needs to share

hotcocoa.jpg
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Actually, your grandma's trick is what I do to make my hot cocoa. Of course, I'm a cocoa snob (I almost wrote cocoa snot lol), and I have a blend that has hot spices mixed in, a blend that has cinnamon, and a fruit blend as well.... When you get the good stuff, a little goes a long way!

But yeah, back to your grandma's trick... 1/4 C cream, 3 TBSP cocoa blend, warm in microwave and stir till blended, add rest of cup in milk (or cream if you're not worried about calories-- cream makes it soooo thick and sweet!) and warm to desired temp in microwave again.

Mmmmmmmmmm......that sounds good drool.gif
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Oh, wait.... My turn to be like Max....

Chocolate milk vs strawberry milk.
    Discuss.
  • happy_feet
    Options
    chocolate anyday!!! :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    definately chocolate:drinker:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    My son is a fan of the strawberry... I've gone crazy and blended both together. Not as good as it sounded (I was thinking chocolate covered strawberries).

Every now and then one of the milk companies makes a half gallon of low fat vanilla milk. Dang that's good. I use it as creamer in my coffee..... and straight up of course!
  • happy_feet
    Options
    still on page 2????? :grumble:
  • kellch
    Options
    I wants me some chocolate milk now :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    My son is a fan of the strawberry... I've gone crazy and blended both together. Not as good as it sounded (I was thinking chocolate covered strawberries).

Every now and then one of the milk companies makes a half gallon of low fat vanilla milk. Dang that's good. I use it as creamer in my coffee..... and straight up of course!

Chocolate and Strawberry go well together but never tried it with the milk thing.....I wubs chocolate covered strawberries......and cherries too :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    still on page 2????? :grumble:
    I know I can't believe it.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hey Page #3 Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hersheys chocolate syrup vs Nestles Quick syrup

Discuss.

:bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I
  • BEFORE
    Options
  • BEFORE
    Options
    chocolate
  • BEFORE
    Options
    milk
  • BEFORE
    Options
    how
  • kellch
    Options
    Hersheys chocolate syrup vs Nestles Quick syrup

Discuss.

:bigsmile:

Never had Nestles syrup...just the powder. When I do use syrup its hersheys:drinker: